Chapters 41

Ever since I felt baby girl kick, I seem to be showing a lot more. Still, I'm smaller than most women who are 6 months pregnant. It's officially already 2 weeks into March. 2 and a half more months. I can't believe how close we were getting to seeing our little baby. I looked over, seeing Matty sound asleep. I smiled at his relaxed expression. I smiled, and I slowly got up, so I didn't wake him.

I walked out and went downstairs and into the kitchen. I started to make something for breakfast since it just felt like one of those mornings where I wanted to make a nice meal. I decided on making pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I started to play music as I cooked, and I hummed along.

"Mmm, good morning, love." I heard as a pair of warm arms wrapped around my waist from behind. "Hi." I said. "You hungry?" I asked. "Starving." He said before kissing my shoulder. I smiled and turned around to look at him. "Food smells good." He said. "Glad you think so." I said. He kissed me softly. "How are you feeling, love?" He asked me. He knew how bad my morning sickness had gotten the last week and a half. But luckily I was doing much better. "Good, first day in almost two weeks I woke up without feeling sick." I said. "So that's the real reason you are making breakfast." He said I chuckled. "I just wanted to do something nice for you. Thank you very much." I said, making him laugh. "Well, I appreciate it."

"Alright, breakfast is ready." I said. I turned off the stove, and then I put the last panckae on the plate. I added the eggs and bacon to each of our plates and handed Matty one of them. "Thank you, love." He said before pecking my lips. We brought our food to the table, and we just talked as we ate. "Oh yeah, Liz is coming over for a while, later. Her and I have some pregnancy stuff to do." I said with a smile. "What kind of pregnancy stuff is I, might ask?" He asked. "Oh, you know... the stuff to help you relax." I said. He chuckled. "You better not be drinking. You're pregnant." He said, making me laugh. "Shut up, I obviously don't mean that. We're just gonna go get our nails done and all that stuff." I said. He chuckled. "Alright." He said with a smile.

"I think baby girl is enjoying the pancakes and bacon. She won't stop kicking." I said, causing Matty to chuckle.

*Later*

George ended up coming over as well. he and Matty were gonna be taking care of Hunter... that's a scary thought. "Alright, we're leaving. Don't do anything stupid. Don't hurt my baby." I said to Mattybtalking about Hunter. He laughed and said, "Yes, Ma'am." I chuckled. He then picked up Hunter and threw him over his shoulder. "Don't worry, he's in safe hands." Liz and I chuckled. I kissed Matty quickly before Liz and I left.

*In the car*

Liz and I were just talking. All things baby related, of course. "You'll have to come see the nursery. It's coming together so well." I said. "I'll have to check it out when we get back to your house." She said. "Alright, spill... what's going on with you and George?" I asked. "Well... it's all going really well. He's been staying at the apartment with me, and he's been helping me a lot with getting ready for baby number 2." She said. "That's great, I'm glad." I said. "I'm really happy." She said with a smile. "IM HAPPY FOR YOU!" I said, and she laughed. "Thank fucking God you got the tour gig." She said and I laughed. "Yeah, we've got like the best boyfriends ever, and now I have a social media job where km basically set for life, and so do you." I said, and she laughed. "I mean, that job literally gave u the guy you started dating within like a month of knowing." She said. I chuckled. "Yeah." I said softly. I was still lying. About the whole thing.

"You okay? You just got hella quiet." She said. "Y-yeah. I'm totally okay." I said. "You're lying. What's wrong?" She asked.

Fuck me...