Chapter 5

Here we are, about a week and a half into tour. We're currently in Texas. "I sent everyone their room numbers." Jamie said. So I looked at my phone, seeing the number.

B21

I decided u was just going to go to the room now so I could get working on editing last night's photos. I grabbed my bag and went to my room. I had changed into just my sports bra and a pair of comfortable sweatpants. I then got to work. There weren't many photos I still needed to edit. But I wanted to just go back over all of them and then edit the last few. Just then, I heard the door to my room open. I was a little confused, but I was just waiting, thinking maybe someone had the wrong room.

The person walked into view, and I realized it was Matty. "Oh, I uh think you have the wrong room." I said. "Nope, plus the key wouldn't open the door if I had the wrong room." I let out a small sigh. He had a point. "I'm confused. Why are we sharing a room?" I asked. "Not sure. I'll call Jamie and sort this out." He said. He stepped out of the room, and I could hear his voice. It was muffled, so I couldn't understand what he was saying, but I could still hear him.

After only a few moments, he walked back into the room, looking unamused. "This was on purpose." He said. "What?" I asked. "Jamie said we need to 'Spend more time together' to make this whole thing seem real." I scoffed. "And figures he couldn't get a room with two beds." I said. "Yeah, go figure." Matty said. "You working on the photos?" He asked. "Yeah, just editing the last few that I didn't get to last night." I said. "Can I see?" He asked. "Sure." I added. I turned my computer to face him, and he started clicking through the photos. "Wow, you really have talent." He said. "Thanks." I said with a smile. "Where did you learn how to take such good pictures?" He asked me. "Well, my dad used to be a photographer. So he taught me a lot." I said. Matty then smiled at me.

I turned the computer back to me so I could fi ish editing that last few photos. "Oh, so I think Jamie wanted me to have a little photoshoot with you and the guys here in a bit since today is an off day. I was thinking we could do that here in a few hours." I said. "Sounds good." He added.

*Later*

We had been in this like alley way, and the guys were just messing around, and I was taking pictures of them.as they did so.
(A/n: through out this story I'm gonna be using pictures from basically every year, so it may go from like pictures from 2013, to 2021, then to 2018, then to 2023. Just pretend they are all from around like 2012-2013.)

I laughed as the boys climbed up onto the wall, and Matty had found a piece of chalk, and he was using it to write on the brick. I continued taking pictures at the 4 idiots in front of me. "Oh my god, you're gonna kill Ross." I said to Matty. "He'll live." Matty retorted back.

As I finished taking pictures of them, I decided to flip through them. Matty had walked over and wrapped his arm around me and looked at them with me. "These are really good." He said, making me chuckle. "Well, it's pretty easy to get these photos when I'm taking them of 4 idiots." I said. They all laughed, and I looked up from my camera, seeing the other 3 guys kinda just looking at Matty and I. I shrugged it off, not thinking much of it, till I realized they were staring because Matty had his arm around me.

"So, I think I got everything I need. Thanks, guys." I said softly before pulling away from Matty. We all walked back to the hotel. Matty and I went up to our room, and I sat back in bed. "This is gonna take me forever to edit all of these." Matty chuckled. "Let me know if there's anything I can do to help." I gave him a soft smile. "All right, I'm gonna shower." He said. "K." Was all I said back because I was focused on these pictures.

*That Night*

Matty and I looked at each other. "I-uh-I can sleep in the recliner." He said. Honestly, thank God they had that. But, I felt bad that he was sleeping in it. "No, uh, I have to finish some stuff, and it'll make it easier if I'm in the chair. Why don't you take the bed." I said with a smile. "No, it's really all right." He said. He saw through me. He knew I was trying to be nice. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "Thanks." I said with a smile.

We both got situated into our beds for the night, and it only took me a few moments to fall asleep.