Chapter 34

"So, I think I should tell my family." I said to Matty. "Yeah?" He asked. I nodded. "You wanna just outright tell them? Or do you have something else in mind?" He asked. "Well, u have an appointment tomorrow, and I was thinking that on Christmas I give them a box that has the picture of the ultrasound, and maybe some other stuff." I said. "Whatever you wanna do, we will make it happen." He smiled at me. "Wait, you have an appointment tomorrow?" He asked. I nodded. "Could I- um- could -" he stopped. I giggled at his nervousness. "I figured you were coming." I said with a smile. He smiled widely at me. "I love you." He said to me. "I love you." I said with a small chuckle as he leaned forward and kissed me.

"I wanted to talk to you about something." He said softly. "Okay?" I asked. "I want to get a house out here. For us." He said. I smiled. "Wait, Matty, that means..." I stopped. "I want to move out here. I don't want to miss anything. I want to be there for the appointments, and I want to be there when you feel our little one kick for the first time. I want to be there for it all." He said. "That's a big decision. You'd be leaving your home." I said softly. "No, I wouldn't. You and this baby are my home. Wherever you are is home. " He said. I smiled at the words as my eyes got glossy.

Our family

"You sure about this?" I asked. "One thousand percent." He said. I.smoled and said. "So, when are we gonna start house shopping." He laughed.

*Little While Later*

Matty had a few calls to make, so I sat on my bed and went through Etsy, trying to find something I could use to tell my parents about the baby. I had a cute idea to put like a baby onesie, some baby booties, and the ultrasound picture in a box and give it to them. So I just wanted to find something cute.

I finally settled on what to order, and I decided to just do it. I ordered the stuff and then closed my laptop.

I smiled, thinking about how my parents were going to react. J mean they started crying with Liz telling them she was pregnant again, and here we are, I'm about to tell her I'm pregnant.

Another thing, Liz decided to wait for her gender reveal. She wants to do it with me. A combined gender reveal. It means the world to me that I'm going to get to share these memories with all the people I'm closest to.

My bedroom door opened, and Matty walked in before he fell onto the bed, letting his face press into the mattress. "You okay?" I asked as I played with his hair. "Yeah." He said. "You sure?" I asked. "I got a call, and I mean technically, it's good news, but it's gonna make some stuff stressful for a while." He said. "What do you mean?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. "Jamie's gone. His family just packed up and left. Admnd he basically said screw you and quit." He said. "Are you serious!?" I asked. I mean, it was great. Jamie was one of the most toxic people I've ever met. But that means they are managerless. "Fucking finally!" He said making me laugh.

"Did you find everything you needed?" He asked me. "Yeah!" I said excitedly. "Can I see?" He asked. I grabbed my laptop and opened up my purchase history, and I showed him the onesie and the mugs I found. "Soooo, what do you think?" I asked. "It's great." He said before he leaned over and kissed me.

"You know, you're the best thing to ever happen to me." He said softly. "Believe me, you're the best thing to happen to me." I said.

"I think my mom and Matt are both gonna cry." I said with a small chuckle. "Oh, definitely." He said. "I'm definitely gonna cry, too." I said with a chuckle.