Chapter 4: Wind Clan

HakI noticed Princess Yona looking at my leg worriedly so to comfort her I spoke up "I'm fine

Hak
I noticed Princess Yona looking at my leg worriedly so to comfort her I spoke up "I'm fine. A little snake bite isn't going to stop General Hak" I watched relief cross her face. I turned to look at our surroundings "Um, Hak?" I turned to her "Yes?" "Couldn't we head down into some village for food and medicine?" I shook my head.

"Villages are dangerous. Even if the villagers don't recognize us, soldiers could be anywhere" she looked at me confused "Then, where are we heading now?" I sighed standing up and grabbing my glaive "Probably the only place we can count on now. Capital Fuuga, my hometown" when we reached the gates of Fuuga I found the gate guards sleeping.

A irk mark appeared on my forehead and I swung my glaive at them, waking them up POW!! "Does guard duty mean nap time in this clan?" I said with a twitching eye "Lord Hak?!" they said getting up to stand before me "Hey" "It's been a while Ten years?" sweat dropped from my face at their way off timeline "It's been three" "What are you doing here? Did the great general get fired?" not answering I let out a sigh "You guys are as laid-back as ever"

"We are the Wind Clan" "We live only as the wind blows" "When we're sleepy, we sleep" I groaned "Who put these guys on guard duty?" I said glaring at the two "Hey, is that General Hak!?" "General Hak! When did you come back?" "You've become even more handsome!" to many questions were being asked "Please, one at a time" I said trying to calm the situation down.

'Looks like they haven't heard anything from the castle yet'

"Who is this girl? Is sheyour woman?" I turned to see the crowding Princess Yona "What? No, she's acourt lady in training" "No way! So, what's your name?" more people started tocrowd her. "Huh?" "Where are you from?" "Are you from the sky capital?" "Hey,what's Hiryuu Castle like?" "How old are you?" I watched as the Princess's eyesstarted to close.

I dashed forward, grabbing her before she could hit theground "Um She collapsed!" "Oh, my What a weak girl" I looked up at the boys "Preparea bed and food immediately" "The General's being kind to a woman" the two boys whisperedmaking me annoyed "Did you not hear me?" "Y-Yes, sir" Han-Daesaid as I stood up.

"Where's the old man" I asked Han-Dae as we walked together "Elder Mundok He's at Hiryuu Castle" I was surprised at his answer "What?" Han-Dae looked at me confused "You didn't know?" I shook my head "A meeting of the five tribes was suddenly called at the castle. It was also pretty weird when we heard the Former General Geun-Tae was going instead of General Lady Yuri"

"A meeting of the five tribes?" "Normally, the young lords at the castle attend. I thought it was strange that they'd summon Elder Mundok, since it's been awhile from when he retired from being a general" I nodded "General Hak, were you really fired and where is General Lady Yuri?"