Chapter 11: Echoing Fear

Yuri"A villager tried to take you two below ground?!" I nodded "Yeah" my back had been hurting but I ignored it with the bad feeling I got from this place recently "Not only do they refuse to respect you, but they tried to trap you two underground

Yuri
"A villager tried to take you two below ground?!" I nodded "Yeah" my back had been hurting but I ignored it with the bad feeling I got from this place recently "Not only do they refuse to respect you, but they tried to trap you two underground. They must be determined to incur my wrath!"

I chuckled as Yona waved her hands everywhere trying to calm Kija down "Kija, Calm down!" I sat down and continued to watch the four before I began to space out. Thinking about the Seiryuu that had helped us.

'this isn't good, I can't have distractions when I'm protecting Yona'

"Let's go. Yuri!" my head snapped up and I looked to see Yona, Yun and Kija waiting at the exit "There was something at that dead end, right? You stay here, Princess" I moved to stand by the boys as Hak held Yona's hands "Hak?" "Yun, Kija, Yuri, and I will find the Blue Dragon"

"No. Kija, Yuri, Yun, and I will go. You'll wait here, Hak. Kija and Yuri knows the Blue Dragon's location, and Yun knows the way. And I must meet the Blue Dragon. And someone has to stay outside and watch for the villagers"

"I'm the only one left, so I have to do it?" Hak grumbled "Because I know I can depend on you" Hak suddenly yanked Yona forward "Hak?" "if you come back with even a scratch you better be prepared to get close cause you'll be stuck with me by your side for the rest of your life" Yona was silent before letting out a nervous chuckle.

"Oh, well I'll be extra careful then" I really felt for Hak with Yona's obliviousness "good because I don't want to be stuck with you either" we made our way out and began heading to the hidden passage. I had spaced out so much that I hadn't noticed that we had arrived "Huh? This is a dead end. There's no hidden passage?" Yona gave a cheeky grin.

"Yes there is" I push the stone that opened the door and Yun gasped "Wow!" we began walking in but Yona noticed Kija not moving "Kija, let's go" but he didn't move "What's wrong?" I had also gotten the sense that we were being watched which is why I kept Yona and Yun in front of me.

"Ah, nothing, Follow Yuri, she knows where the Blue Dragon is" Yona was wary but nodded and continued walking. I walked behind us and looked at the dark hallway before looking at Kija and nodding, giving me a nod I took my leave and caught up with the two.

We walked into a cave where we found the Blue Dragon kneeling with his hand holding the handle of a sword "AHHHH!!!" he yelled as he pulled the sword from its sheath "Hello there. We meet again" we watched silently as he staid on the ground "This isn't good, Princess! A masked man crouching at the back of a hole like this must be dangerous!"

The little squirrel from earlier popped out from behind the man's white fluff and ran towards us "Oh! It's you" Yona said picking the little creature up "What's with his swollen cheeks? He's stuffed too much in there!" Yun said worriedly  "What's his name?"