Chapter 5: Howl

Hak"I wish they had something smaller" I whispered to myself  as I threw away another dagger "Hey, Master Hak? what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" "Sorry shop keep, didn't mean to wake you" "you know if you came during the day you...

Hak
"I wish they had something smaller" I whispered to myself as I threw away another dagger "Hey, Master Hak? what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" "Sorry shop keep, didn't mean to wake you" "you know if you came during the day you wouldn't have to break the door down" he said looking at the door "I need a small sword and bow" I said continuing to look for the needed weapon "Are you going on a hunting expedition?"

"Yeah. Something like that" once I found a satisfactory weapon I stood up and handed him a bag of money "I may be gone for a while. Sorry to bother you" Master Hak? you're paying for these? This will cover your whole tab and then some" I smiled at him "Thanks for everything. Live a long life"

Yona
I watched Yuri's chest rise and fall. Her breathing being a lot calmer than it was earlier "He's back! Han-Dae's back!" I quickly got out of bed and ran to the room Tae-Yeon resided in "Tae-Yeon, are you all right?" I asked worriedly after he took his medicine "That was inhumanly fast, Han-Dae" "Leave it to Han-Dae" "Are you in pain?" "Is there anything you need?" "Thank you. I'm fine" he said giving the most adorable smile "AWWWW!!!!"

"Okay, I'm going to check on the merchants. I'll bury this corpse while I'm at it, too" Teu said grabbing Han-Dae by the neck and walking out. Once I knew Tae-Yeon was alright, I headed out for a walk. Suddenly I was bumped by a bunch of blankets "Oh, Rina, sorry" "it's ok Ma'am" "oh you don't have to call me ma'am?" she pushed some blankets on to me "Take these. Really, those Fire Tribe men are out of control. Hopefully we can ease some of their pain"

My eyes widened at the amount of bloodied people. I didn't even notice someone coming towards me "Whoops. Sorry, Rina I'm a little unsteady. Rina?" I snapped out of my haze "It's all right! We'll be fine with the Master and the elder around. Despite how they seem, they look out for their family" "Family?" I asked confused.

"Yeah! Everyone in the Wind Tribe is family. So you're part of our family now, too" his words made tears well in my eyes "Huh? Ah-" "Aww You made her cry, Han-Dae" Teu said walking over to us "Master Hak's gonna kill me!" I laughed at the two's antics.

'Hak and Mundok, and The kind people of the Wind Tribe They must be feeling such terrible pain, and intense rage. But they hide these feelings within, and smiles'

"Huh? Rina, are you all right?" I nodded knowing what I had to do

'I can't let these people get caught up in this!'

I went back to the room Yuri resided in and cuddled next to her. Having her next to me gave a sort of comfort. Knowing she was really here eased my heart. The next day when I woke up the bed Yuri was in was empty. I was surprised but then it turned into excitement that Yuri was finally up "Tae-Yeon?" I found him staring out a window "Rina"