Chapter 13: To A New Land

In ChishinThird  "Master Geun-Tae! Master Geun-Tae!" A man laying on his side let out an annoyed sigh as the door swung open "General what is wrong with you?" "oh shut up

In Chishin
Third
"Master Geun-Tae! Master Geun-Tae!" A man laying on his side let out an annoyed sigh as the door swung open "General what is wrong with you?" "oh shut up. What are you yelling about now Cheol" "it's the middle of the day and your not even dressed yet. Our clan leader shouldn't be a careless scruffy layabout"

"It doesn't matter what I wear I'm still the me, besides I'm not hurting anyone am I? I mean would you take a look at the Wind Clan? They get to wear whatever they damn well please. That doesn't seem very fair to me" "well their Clan is full of good for nothing deadbeats Master. Plus how would Lady Yuri feel seeing you lay about"

Guen-Tae let out a sigh "Geez, I wish it were like the old days. I've been bored out of my mind this past year. There's no foreign commoners coming in and our resources are dwindling...this sure isn't how I envisioned the Earth Clan's future" Guen-Tae suddenly got to his knees.

"Why can't it just be more like it was back in King Junam's rule! The capital was full of people

"Why can't it just be more like it was back in King Junam's rule! The capital was full of people. And I used to be such a beast on the battle field, I would slay all of my enemies like a- a god of war!" "that's out of the question" the daydream Guen-Tae was living suddenly disappeared at Cheol's words.

"King Il's forbade all combat remember? So you couldn't even if you wanted to. Besides, you call yourself a god of war but I remember two matches where you were beaten by some kid called the Lightening Beast and Lady Yuri" a dark aura surrounded Guen-Tae before Cheol was suddenly being noogyed by the General.

"Awww, you always know just what to say Cheol! Anytime I need a humility check, your there at the ready with some snarky comment" "I-I'm sorry Sir. I promise you I didn't mean it"

"Master Geun-Tae! Master Guen-Tae!" the door was slammed open once again and Guen-Tae gave an annoyed glare to the new Guest, momentarily stopping his assault on Cheol "Oh have you come to insult me and tell me how to live my life too?" "Um, No Sir! Your not going to believe this but King Soo-won is here!"

The two looked shocked at the new guest before making there way to the entrance "Well I'll be It's really him" "Uh yea! I can see that. Now would you hurry up and go get dressed!? Seriously! Your going to embarrass yourself. Look even General Ju-Do from the Sky Clan is here"