Chapter 10: Blindfolded Dragon

Yuri"I can't believe people live here!" Yun said surprisingly excited "Yeah, at first glance, it just looks like a mountain" Hak said as we walked towards the entrance

Yuri
"I can't believe people live here!" Yun said surprisingly excited "Yeah, at first glance, it just looks like a mountain" Hak said as we walked towards the entrance. After days of travelling, we finally found where the Blue Dragon resided "I think Ik-Soo mentioned a story about a village who hid in the mountains to escape the war"

"Are you sure this is the place Yuri? Kija?" Yona asked looking over at us "Yea, we're sure" I said while giving her an encouraging smile "The Blue Dragon is here" we walked into the entrance where a group of people gathered. A chief elder walked to the front of the group and mumbled something "Bring the Blue Dragon here!" I flinched at Kija's loud demand.

I internally face palmed at Kija's insensitiveness "Blue Dragon? No one by that name lives here" the atmosphere in the room suddenly became tense "It's not a name. He is a man who possesses a dragon's blood. There is no need to hide him. Tell him this Master is waiting for him"

The elder shrugged his shoulders "I don't know what you're talking about. Perhaps you came to the wrong place. We don't want any trouble" Yona moved in front of the group before Kija could speak again "I'm sorry. We were traveling in search of someone, but it seems he isn't here. But we're exhausted from our long journey, and some of us are injured. Do you think we could rest for a while?"

"Your journey must have been difficult. As you can see, we are poor. We cannot offer you anything" "That's fine. Thank you" the elder motioned for us to follow "This way, please" I looked around and noticed villagers wearing masks "What are those masks for"

"They're traditional. We discourage unmarried villagers from showing their faces to others" "That's an interesting tradition" "As guests, I'm sure you must find it shocking" he stopped at a room "You can rest here" I bowed "Thank you" we went to walk in but the elder spoke up.

"Oh, and one more thing. This place is like a maze. Do not wander too much. We will not be held responsible for anything that happens to you" I nodded warily before pushing the group inside "Is this really the Blue Dragon's village?" I nodded as Yona looked at Yun confused "Why do you ask that?"

"I find it odd after the way The White Dragon's village was in awe of your red hair, but these people didn't respond" Yun said pacing "Princess, Yuri and I can feel it. The Blue Dragon is here" Yona patted Kija's arm "Don't be silly. I don't doubt you or Yuri, Kija" I laughed when Kija's cheeks flushed red "Y-Yes, Princess"

 I don't doubt you or Yuri, Kija" I laughed when Kija's cheeks flushed red "Y-Yes, Princess"