Chapter 6: Red Hair

YuriI looked up to Yona as I slashed another soldier "You idiot! I told you not to move! Why did you come out?!!" "Sh-She's a monster" I smirked and kept making my way to Yona

Yuri
I looked up to Yona as I slashed another soldier "You idiot! I told you not to move! Why did you come out?!!" "Sh-She's a monster" I smirked and kept making my way to Yona. I could the poison getting worse and I was starting to get even slower. As I fought against a guard another came up and slashed my shoulder as I turned around "Princess!"

"Yuri!" I kept pushing myself to run but my legs gave out "Now's our chance. Get him!" as I stood my vison became dizzying. I continued to try and take more down but I just kept getting slower as I was pushed to the edge of the cliff. A guard I didn't see before came over next to me and slashed from my hip to shoulder blade, pushing me over the edge.

"Yuri!" I was just able to grab the edge of the lower cliff but I didn't know what I was gonna do. Guards were starting to surround me and I know I didn't have the strength to fight back much more "To defeat General Yuri Lee, Kouka Kingdom's greatest warrior and Orange Dragon, would bring incredible honor" I glared at the guard who held his sword above his head "Get away! Get away from Yuri!" my head snapped to see Yona holding a sword with a wildfire in her eyes "Princess-"

"Get away from her!" "Stop, Princess!" "A princess should keep quiet and-" I noticed a soldier behind Yona with his sword aimed for her "Princess!" "Don't! Don't hurt the princess!" "But sir!-" "Yona!" "Yuri, I'll save you" she said throwing down the sword and grabbing my hand.

"What are you doing?!" "What does it look like?! I'm trying to save you!?" "Don't be stupid!! Run away! You know you can't lift me!! Just run for your life!" but no matter what I said she wouldn't let go "Shut up! I won't!!" my eyes widened at the...

"What are you doing?!" "What does it look like?! I'm trying to save you!?" "Don't be stupid!! Run away! You know you can't lift me!! Just run for your life!" but no matter what I said she wouldn't let go "Shut up! I won't!!" my eyes widened at the tears that dropped on my face "Damn you!! You better not die like this!! Cause I'll never forgive you!!" I was surprised at her determination "Wh-What are you doing? Get the princess away from Yuri!" suddenly I felt the ground give way as Yona turned. "AAHHHHH!!!" I wrapped my arms around her before everything went black.

None
The Lord looked over the valley where the two fell in, not even noticing he started to lean over "Lord Tae-Jun!" he snapped out of his daze and fought against the guard holding him "Find them! Find her! We must rescue the princess immediately!" "Calm down, sir! We cannot enter this valley" the Lord tried to fight the soldiers but it was only futile "they'd never survive this fall! Let go!" "The princess I must save the princess!" "Lord Tae-jun! The princess is already gone"