Chapter 9: Anticipation

Yun"Hey! Come on! Let me out! I may be handsome but you can't keep me in a cage like some pet" I yelled as people continued to walk past me like this was normal "If anything happens to me, you'll be in big trouble

Yun
"Hey! Come on! Let me out! I may be handsome but you can't keep me in a cage like some pet" I yelled as people continued to walk past me like this was normal "If anything happens to me, you'll be in big trouble. I've got some powerful friends" "Our dragon will protect us"  the man standing beside my cage "there's no point in fighting. I've been here a couple days and I still haven't gotten out" the black-haired man in the cage beside me said as he glared at the people passing by.

'How will I escape? I wonder if Yuri and Yona will storm the place and come save me?'

"And To your left, you will see the White Dragon's-" my eyes bulged out as I saw them being shown around like tourists "Hey! Why are you taking a casual tour of the village?!" "...Oh Hey, Yun" Princess Yona said casually "How're you doing?" my anger spiked "how do you think I'm doing!? I'm tied up and in a cage, how do you think I'm doing!?"

"Hey Hak" Yuri said to the guy next to me "I apologize for our treatment of your companions. Let them out" the man by my cage moved forward "but sir-" "we have a crimson haired guest with us" "oh my" I was finally let out and once free I ran over to Yuri, hugging her. "Whoa, what's wrong Yun?" she said wrapping her arms around me. After a few moments I let go "nothing. It doesn't matter" I said wiping my tear ducts.

Yuri
"Hak, you finally made it" Yona said happily as she went over and hugged him. I snickered at his tomato red face "Yona! Squeeze tighter" I chuckled and Yun leaned on me as he tried to hide his laugh "anyway..." Hak pulled Yona away from him and moved to stand beside me "What's going on?" he said as we looked around at the villagers "I don't know. The moment they saw the Yona hair their attitude changed" I said as I looked to where Yona was being surrounded by villagers "but why?" Hak said more to himself before freezing and suddenly turning to me.

"Yona? Since when did you call the princess by name" Hak said looking at me confused "since she asked me to call her that at the Wind Clan" I said with a shrug. My wounds were starting to ache so I decided to sit down and lean against the large oak tree that sat in the middle of the village "You ok?" Yun asked coming to sit by me.

"My wounds are just hurting a bit" he nodded and reached into his bag, grabbing out a vial "this should help lessen the pain" I nodded and drank it before leaning against the tree. We continued to talk until my hair was suddenly grabbed. Without thought a dagger fell from the hidden pocket in my coat and into my hand and I aimed it at the persons neck.

Once I realized it was justa young woman, I put the dagger away "...ah..sorry" she smiled and more peoplewalked over to touch my hair "Please forgive our rudeness. Since the age of myth, the White Dragon, one of the Five dragons, has lived here, after fulfilling his duty during the war. Until now, we have eliminated the scoundrels who have come to claim the White Dragon's power for their own. Our clan's proud calling is to protect the White Dragon, ensuring his blood is passed on to the next generation. We cannot allow outsiders into this land so readily"