Chapter 7: Destiny

YonaI looked at the blonde man surprised "You're the Oracle? In that case did you know I would come here, too?" "Yes

Yona
I looked at the blonde man surprised "You're the Oracle? In that case did you know I would come here, too?" "Yes. My job is to convey God's voice to the people. God teaches me everything there is to know about this world!" "You seriously call that a job? You don't make any money. All you do is pray every day" Yun said before grabbing Ik-Soo's cloak.

"Hurry and remove your dirty clothes! You were driven out of the castle for making dubious claims about hearing God's voice, you know" I was surprised at Yun's words "Why were you driven out of the castle? I'm surprised" I asked but Yun sent a disgusted look at me "You lived in the castle, but you don't know?" Yun left after that.

"You lived in the castle, but you don't know?" I don't even know what was happening within the castle.

I sat by Yuri thinking about what had happened so far when suddenly her breathing sped up "Yuri! Yuri! Can you hear me!? Hang in there! Can you hear my voice? Yuri!" suddenly I was pushed aside "Move" he placed his hand on Yuri's head "she has a fever" he ground some herbs and fed it to her "I've treated it, but the fever won't break for a while. Tonight will probably be the worst of it" my eyes widened in panic.

"Save Yuri!" I begged as I grabbed his clothes "I'm working on it. You think I want her dying on me. But I'm not a doctor. Don't just assume I'll save her. You still haven't thanked me for saving you. And what about her? Have you ever thanked her? She nearly died to protect you" tears threatened to escape my eyes as Yun's words.

Suddenly a hand was placed on my shoulders "It's all right. The gods haven't come for her yet. She'll be alright" he smiled before walking off. I turned back to Yuri, who's breathing had calmed down but not by much. Ik-Soo walked back over and held his hand out to me "Would you like to go for a walk? Yun's medicines are very effective. He's saved me countless times" I nodded and took his hand. We walked out and down a path. Somehow Ik-Soo fell over thin air "Ouch" I ran over to help him.

"Are you okay?" he nodded and stood up, continuing to walk. "Why do you live out here?" "I was living with the flow, and I ended up here naturally. I suppose that doesn't answer your question though. It's just Even here, there are flowers that bloom" after awhile I headed back and found Yun cooking. I bowed when he turned to me "Um Thank you for saving me. I'd like you to tell me about oracles. I may not know anything, but I don't want to remain ignorant"

Yun scoffed "well you sound arrogant because I'm not an oracle. I just look after one" Yun explained to me what had happened to the oracles and how they were banished from the kingdom. I smiled after he finished "Thank you. Please teach me more" later on I went to sleep but I woke up feeling restless for some reason. I looked around the room to find Yuri missing. I quickly ran put looking for her but found no trace "Stupid Yuri! Where are you!!" suddenly the loud noise of something hitting the ground made me turn to see Yuri.