Chapter 14: War Games

ChishinThirdThe Earth General sighed as he watched the king swoon over all the events happening outside "Look, General Geun-Tae, Everything is so exotic "Your highness? I know this was your idea and all, so what's with these stupid getups" the kin...

Chishin
Third
The Earth General sighed as he watched the king swoon over all the events happening outside "Look, General Geun-Tae, Everything is so exotic "Your highness? I know this was your idea and all, so what's with these stupid getups" the king turned to him with a smile "They're festival clothes. You are the star today, General Geun-Tae. Aren't they beautiful? They look foreign!"

"That's great and all but how am I supposed to fight in a dress" Guen-Tae's hands then flew up and grabbed the jewellery around his neck "and look at the jewellery! I could choke myself!" Master Geun-Tae!" both heads turned to see a woman standing at the entrance with a large smile "Yuno" Guen-Tae said calming down.

"Oh my goodness! I cant believe how dashing you look. So cute!" Guen-Tae looked at the woman with a wary expression "my dear? Cute is not a word that should ever be used to describe me" "I'm sorry! But I chose that outfit for you" it took a minute to sink in before a irk mark appeared on his fist as he held it up.

 So cute!" Guen-Tae looked at the woman with a wary expression "my dear? Cute is not a word that should ever be used to describe me" "I'm sorry! But I chose that outfit for you" it took a minute to sink in before a irk mark appeared on his fist as...

"YOU DID THIS TO ME!" "for that, your getting a noogy" he said as he softly noogyed her head. It wasn't until he remembered that the King was still in the room and stopped "Oh, sorry, your majesty this is my wife, Yuno-" "why hello Yuno" Guen-Tae was shocked to see his wife and the young King conversing like friends "you know each other?!"

"Guess who spent the whole week talking with his majesty, me!" Guen-Tae was still shocked at how he hadn't noticed "you know it's your own fault. You never should have left the king unattended for a week Master Guen-Tae" Cheol whispered to his General.

Guen-Tae walked to the exit of the tent and pulled the curtain back slightly, looking over his people who sat in the stands, cheering at the events. It wasn't long before the young King and Guen-Tae made their way out onto the field.

"Now, for this battle, you will be divided into two teams. The red team, led by General Guen-Tae and the white team led by myself. The point of this game is to break the opponent's plate on there head. Here are the rules" the King said with an unusual smirk.