Meeting Joseph

I can't believe that I got the role on my favorite tv series,Stranger Things. I get to work alongside the cast mates from the first three seasons along with a few new ones. I play Cassidy Franco. She is apparently Eddie Munson's love interest.  I get to meet the cast next month. So this is going to be very exciting.

   "Y/n wake up,sweetheart. Your ride will be here in about 30 minutes to take you to the airport. So get up and get yourself motivated." My mom kept nagging me. I was just too comfy in my bed. But I had to get ready. So I crawled out from underneath the warmth of my blanket and got dressed. Didn't put no makeup on,all I did was my skin routine. Threw my hair up in a messy bun, and I was done with 15 minutes to spare. I went downstairs, and my mother had laid out pancakes,bacon,eggs, and a bowl of fruit on the table. I grabbed a plate and loaded it with food. I was gonna have a long flight,so I might as well stuff my face.

  "So, are you excited to be a part of the Stranger Things crew?" My mom had asked. I nodded my head since I was still chewing. Once I swallowed my food ,I responded back "I am super excited. I never expected to get a role in such a big tv series. I can't wait to meet Natalia,Keery,Charlie, and the rest of the gang." My mom was so proud of me and very happy. But deep down,she is gonna miss me. I will be leaving my small town in Wisconsin to stay in a city in Georgia for 3 months. I'm gonna miss my momma,but she will be okay.

   There was a knock on the door. I got up and answered it. It was my driver. "Hi, I am looking for Y/n L/n." I looked at the driver,which was an older gentleman, and said,"I am her. I'm ready. I just need a few minutes to say goodbye to my mother." The driver nodded his head and brought my multiple suitcases to the car. I walked back over to my mother,who had tears in her eyes. I wrapped my arms around her and said, "Momma,I am gonna be okay. I am 23 years old. I'm an adult. I'll be in good hands." I wiped a tear away from momma's eyes. She looked at me and said, "Baby,girl. I am truly going to miss you. Since your daddy died,you and I haven't been a part for this long. It's gonna get some taken use of being alone. Have a good time,I love you so very much and call me when your plane lands,okay." I hugged my mom tight and agreed to call her whenever I was not busy.

   She walked me out to the car,hugged me once more, and said, "I love you so much, my sunshine. Go and be the actress you have always wanted to be." I smiled at my mom and got into the car. I rolled down the window and waved my last goodbye to her. The car drove away from the house. I turned to look out the back window and saw my mom was still standing there. Tears rolled down my face. I turned back around in my seat. Rested my head on the door and took a little nap to the airport.

  After the 20-minute drive,the car stopped. The driver woke me up and said, "We are at the airport
Ms.L/n." I grabbed my purse and got out of the car. I went to grab my stuff out of the trunk and headed into the airport. I went to where I needed to be. The plane leaves at 7:30 am. I looked at my phone and it was only 25 minutes till 7. So I had enough time to go to the bathroom before the flight. I found the restroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like shit. I basically have bags under my eyes. I decided to put on a little bit of cover-up. To hide the darkness under my eyes. "Much better." I said to myself. I looked at my phone again and it said 7:15. I walked back to my spot. They were about to load the plane. Thank god I made it back in time.

   I gathered my stuff and gave the attendant by the door my ticket. I boarded the plane. I was a bit shaken up because I was afraid of heights. I found my seat and placed my bags in the compartment above me. I buckled myself,waiting for take off. The pilot introduced himself and explained everything that was flying.

The flight attendants were very sweet. Always checking up on everyone. The flight was 3 hours long. Yes,I took a nap during the flight. Was slowly overcoming my fear of flying. The pilot definitely made sure he had his guests feel comfortable. And that he did. When we landed,that's when the nerves kicked in. I got off the plane with my belongings. I was looking for someone who was holding a sign with my name on it. It took me 5 minutes to find them. When I saw my name,I walked over to them. They helped me gather my belongings. "Hello,my name is Gary, and this is Antonio. We will be your drivers for the next 3 months. So if you need us for anything,just give us a ring." They were very sweet. They put my stuff in the car, and Antonio opened the door for me to get in. They drove me to the hotel. This hotel was fricking massive. The good thing is,everything was paid for. So I get to stay in this fancy looking hotel for 3 months. I am very excited and nervous at the same time.