Argument, Heartbreak and Make up Sex

"What the hell are you talking about, Joseph? It's not what it looked like. It was just catching up with a guy friend. I can't have guy friends." I screamed. Joseph looked at me and screamed back. "Seeing you with him made me pissed off. Basically, you lied to me. You told me that you were going to your mother's. But I end up catching you having a chat with your ex. Of all people,you chat with your fucking ex. That's just pure bullshit Y/n. I want you to pack your things and go. I can't stand looking at you right now."

   I couldn't believe he was kicking me out for something dumb. "Joseph,please don't do this to me. Please! I am...I am really sorry. I promise it won't happen again!" I was heartbroken and upset. Joseph just stood there,staring at me. "Joseph,I am sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen. He is just a friend. Nothing happened between us two. I broke up with him for cheating on me." He gave me dagger eyes."He cheated on you,but yet you still want to talk to him. That is just ridiculous. Now pack your shit and go. I am not saying it again." He was pissed. I stared at him, and my whole body was trembling. He has never yelled or screamed at me like that before. I grabbed my bag and gathered up my belongings. I hear him come out and say, "If you didn't lie to me, Y/n,I wouldn't have to be doing this. You are so dumb for this." I cried crocodile tears. They stung my eyes as they dripped down my cheeks.

  I heard something shatter across the wall. I looked, and it was a picture frame of Joseph and I kissing on our first date. Charlie had taken the picture. But I bought the frame for it. I dropped down to my knees and gathered up the broken pieces. I looked at him and said, "Joseph,what the hell. Why... why did you throw this? This picture was taken with love, and you've gone and broke it. You are taken this way too far, Joseph." Joseph laughed evilly and said,"That picture did have love in it. But what about now, Y/n? Where is the love now? It no longer exist right. We don't exist anymore. So can you hurry up and leave. I can't stand seeing you here." He said all of that with tears in his eyes.

   Everything I had at his place was in my bags. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist. Bringing him closer for a hug. But his arms drooped down to the side. Not once did he hug me back. I looked at him and said, "Since we are now broken up. Here's the bracelet you gave me for our 1 year anniversary. I am pretty sure you will find someone who will cherish it just as much as I did." I placed the bracelet in his hand,grabbed my belongings, and walked out the door. I waited for a few minutes to see if he would follow. But sadly,he didn't. I got to the elevator and pressed the button to the lobby. I left the building, and I got into the cab and left. My heart broke into a million pieces. I have just lost the love of my life over something dumb I did.

  *Time Skip*

    It's been 2 months since my and Joseph's relationship ended. Everyone now knows that we are no longer a couple. I decided to get rid of social media altogether. My friend Mariah had sent me a video through text which title "Joseph's new flame!" I was too upset to open it,but I did. When I opened it,my eyes swelled up with tears. He was holding hands with a red head. All smiles, and there was a twinkle in his eyes. He was happy with her. At least he's happy and moved on. But what about me? I can't seem to let him go or move on. My heart still aches when I am not with him. The only way to keep my mind off of things is to go and hang out at my favorite cafe and read a book.

   I put on a pair of jeans,a Led Zeppelin shirt, and my high tops. I grabbed my keys and left. It only took me 10 minutes to get there. Once I arrived,the barista knew my order. I took a seat by the window and started to read my favorite book. 5 minutes had passed, and the barista brought my order to me. I thanked him and handed him a tip. Which he appreciated. He smiles at me,and I give him a slight grin back.