Husband & Daddy Material

Joseph and I are standing in front of all our friends and family as we say our vows and promise to be there for each other. As soon as the minister tells Joseph to kiss the bride, he wraps his arm around my back, places his lips on top of mine, and dips me at the same time. After the kiss, everyone in the church starts to cheer. Joseph interlocks his fingers with mine, and we walk out of the church. We make it to the limo to head to the reception hall where everyone can enjoy food, drinks, and dancing.

I had Joseph sit down in front of the small stage that was there. I looked at him and said, "Baby, I am so happy to be your wife. Being in this moment with you is very magical. I feel like I am living in a fairy-tale. You are my prince charming. You are my rock. And I can see how much you love me, just by looking into your big brown eyes. So the reason I have you sitting down in front of me is because I have a song that I want to sing to you."

From this moment
Life has begun
From this moment
You are the one
Right beside you
Is where I belong
From this moment on

From this moment
I have been blessed
I live only
For your happiness
And for your love
I'd give my last breath
From this moment on

I give my hand to you with all my heart
I can't wait to live my life with you
I can't wait to start
You and I will never be apart

My dreams came true because of you

From this moment
As long as I live
I will love you
I promise you this
There is nothing
I wouldn't give
From this moment on
Oh

You're the reason I believe in love
And you're the answer to my prayers from up above
All we need is just the two of us
My dreams came true because of you

From this moment
As long as I live
I will love you
I promise you this
There is nothing I wouldn't give
From this moment

I will love you, as long as I live
From this moment on (On)

Mmm, mmm

Joseph stands up with tears in his eyes. I wrapped my arms around him and said, "You are the one, Joseph. I am so happy that I found you." I placed a sweet kiss on his lips, and then I pulled away and told him something, which made him smile even more. I smiled at Joseph as he placed his hand on my belly. He looked deep into my eyes and said, "When did you find out?" I looked at him and said,"I took a test two days ago. I wanted to wait for today to tell you since it's our special day." He places his lips on mine, quickly pulls away, he jumps on the stage and grabs the microphone and shouts into it."I AM GONNA BE A DAD!" Everyone in the room looked at the both of us. I was a little red in the face. But everyone started to cheer and clap because they knew how much Joseph wanted to be a dad.

My parents came up to me and said, "We are so happy for the both of you. When did you two find out?" Joseph walks over towards me and places a kiss on my lips. I looked back at my parents and said "Well I found out 2 days ago, Joseph just found out today. I wanted to keep this a surprise. So, since Joseph and I got married today, I figured to tell him the special news on our special day." Joseph wraps his arms around my waist and places his chin on my shoulder. I am so happy that he is my forever. After the party ended. Our family headed home. Joseph and I went to our hotel to get ready for our honeymoon, which we were so excited about, because we are going to the Philippines and I can't wait.