Can We Be More Than Just Friends?

I have known Joseph since we were in the 9th grade. So we both were like 14 years old. We were best of friends. Him and I lived only 3 houses away from each other. Joseph and I agreed to never have feelings for one another. Because he doesn't want anything to go wrong in our friendship. But I am falling in love with him every single day. I started to have feelings for Joseph in the 12th grade. And he still doesn't know to this day.

   I love the friendship we have. We had a beautiful friendship. We would stay up talking on the phone until the birds chirp. I just loved the way he made me laugh. Whenever we hang out and he places his hand, accidentally on my lap, I will get chills through my body. He was just a handsome looking man. That I wish every day of my life that he was with me. But we aren't.

   Ever since he got the role of Eddie Munson on Stranger Things 4, we lost contact. Because he has been busy. One day, I was working at the cafe that him and I normally would go to. I was in the back gathering items to put on the shelves. I heard the door open,so I yelled out, "I will be there in a few minutes." As I walk out, backward with items in my arms,I placed the items on the counter so I can greet the guest. I looked up and noticed that the guest was Joseph. I jumped over the counter and into his arms. I hugged him like I hadn't seen him in ages. "Wow,someone has missed me!" He says while smiling. He put me down, and I said, "Of course I missed you, silly. How have you been? Tell me... everything!" I closed the shop for the day, and Joseph and I went for a walk in the park. He told me how the filming for Stranger Things went. Having this role of Eddie Munson was his greatest gift. "Meeting the original cast was awesome. They were cool and very welcoming. Wish you could've come to meet them. They would've liked you."

   I smiled at him and said "Well I could have. But with my schedule being busy and all at the cafe, I wasn't able to take the time to do that. But I am very happy and proud of you. You have come a long way. You truly are something special." Joseph hugs me. And every time he does,I melt in his arms. I want to tell him how I feel. I want to tell him how much I love him. But I don't know how he would react. I decided that I was gonna tell him. It has been 11 years, and I can't hold in this big secret anymore. He needs to know. So I took his hands in mine and said, "Joseph,I have something that I have to get this off of my chest. I have been holding back for 11 damn years. So here it goes! I have a massive crush on you. I also have feelings for you as well. I know we both made a promise in the 9th grade that we both just stay friends. But the more we hung out, the more feelings for you came through. I am in love with you, Joseph. And I totally understand if you don't..." I couldn't finish what I was saying because Joseph had placed his lips on mine. Holy shit, I am kissing my best friend!

  We pulled away from the kiss, and Joseph looked into my eyes and said, "I am actually happy you mentioned something. Because I started having feelings for you for about 5 years now. There is something about you that makes me so attracted to you. Your eyes,your smile, your beautiful personality. You are everything that I need in a woman. The reason why I have held back for this long was because I was afraid you didn't feel the same way as I did. But I am glad that you feel the same way, too. So what I am trying to say is Y/n, can we be more than just friends?" I smiled and placed my hands on his cheeks and said,"Of course we can be more than just friends, Joseph. I have been waiting for 11 years for you to say that. I love you so much!" He placed a kiss on my lips. After a few moments, we pulled away, and he asked me, "Do you want to come and hang out at my place? We can order some take out and watch movies!" I looked at him up and down. Then I pulled him closer and whispered in his ear, "Are you sure that's all you wanna do, Joseph?" I nibble on his ear, which made him slip out a moan.

    I moved away from his ear and looked in his eyes, and I winked and bit down on my bottom lip. He comes out and says, "Damn sweetheart, with doing all if that is kinda making me want to rip your clothes off, right here, right now. So let's get going. We have a lot to catch up on." I get up off the bench, and he smacks my ass. I make a slight giggle. He stands up, and we intertwine our hands together. We walked back to where he parked his car, and we both got in a drove back to his place. This is where things between us got a bit... spicy!!!!