Is That All You Got? PT 2.

Joseph and I went back to our room. I got myself in the shower since I hadn't taken one. It felt so refreshing. I found something cute to wear, and I put my hair up in a ponytail,put makeup on, and made me something quick to eat. As I was making my oatmeal,I heard the door knock. I walked over and peered out the peep hole, and of course, it was Joseph. I opened the door for him. He walks in and wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me in closer to him. I had to place my bowl on the counter before I dropped it. He placed a sweet kiss on my lips and said, "Are you excited for the table reading tomorrow morning?" I sat down cross-legged on the couch and said,"Yeah,of course. I still have nerves fluttering through my belly. But I should be alright." He smiles at me and sits down next to me and places his hand on my thigh. He says, "What do you wanna do today? It's such a beautiful day here in Georgia." I finished my bowl of oatmeal and said,"I was thinking about ordering room service and watching movies all day. Wanna join me? If not,then that's okay!"

   I got up and grabbed my bowl to wash it. Joseph follows me and wraps his arms around my stomach. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck. He picks me up and places me on the counter. He leans forward and starts placing kisses on my neck and jawline. I was feeling electricity from his lips all through my body. "You smell so good. Is that scent you're wearing vanilla?" I smiled and said,"Yes,it actually is. Do you like it or something?" He keeps kissing my neck up and down. Then he says, "It makes me want to take you to your room and have a crazy make-out session." I liked the sound of that. So I leaned forward and whispered in his ear and said, "Why don't we go and do that Mr.Quinn? A little crazy make-out session is what I am craving for right now." I pull back and wink at him. He lifts me off the counter and takes me to my room. He closes the door and locks it with one hand.

   He lays me down on my bed and crawls on top of me. Feeling his body on top of mine is like heaven. He lowers his body closer down on mine and starts kissing my lips hard. I run my fingers through his hair. The kiss got more intense. Our tongues are going a mile a minute. I was enjoying this moment of sexual tension between the two of us. He runs his hand down the frame of my body and starts unbuttoning my pants. He looked at me for permission,I nodded my head yes. He undoes my pants and tosses them onto the floor. So now I am wearing my underwear in front of him. He then slides his hand back up to the hem of my shirt. I nod once more. He slowly takes my shirt off and tosses that onto the floor as well. Joseph leans back and admires me, and he comes out and says, "When I saw you hours ago,I have been wanting to know what you look like with your clothes off. And you,darling, are absolutely beautiful. You have a body of a goddess." He leans down and takes his hands and unclasps my bra. Now my breasts are on full display. He slowly caresses both of them. Twirling the nipples between his thumb and pointer finger.

  I let out a breathy moan. I have never had a man touch my body like this before. And I was completely obsessed. Joseph suddenly stops, and I come out and say seductively. "Is that all you got Mr.Quinn?" Joseph gets off the bed and starts to take off his clothes. Once his clothes were on the floor,he crawled on top of me. He looks down because he noticed thar I couldn't stop staring at him. "Do you like what you see,sweetheart?" He had asked. I quickly replied with a "Yes!" I couldn't help but stare,this man is gorgeous,even with his clothes off. The v-line and the happy trail,his semi chisled chest he is just perfect in every type of way.

     He brings his face closer to mine and places his lips on my lips. The kiss got way too intense. I wrapped my legs around his waist,bringing him closer to me. I can feel how hard he is up against my thigh. I wanted him so bad. He moves his lips away from mine and starts kissing my jawline,down to my neck, where he starts sucking on the exposed neck. I let out a small moan. He trails his tongue down to the valley between my breasts. He wraps his mouth around my nipple and starts flicking it with his tongue. He then glides his tongue down my stomach and down to my naval. He kisses all around my pelvic bone.