I Have To Let You Go

Joseph and I have been dating before his role in Stranger Things. We met when he was filming Make-Up. I fell in love with him instantly. He was cute,sweet,charming, and very attractive. I couldn't help but stare at him,because if I didn't,him and I wouldn't be together for 4 years now. We do have our ups and downs,but we always find ways to make it up. We do love each other. But sometimes, I feel like he's slacking on lovemaking. It doesn't seem like he's into it anymore.

Whenever him and I have sex,I basically have to do all the work. It's doesn't feel the same anymore. Whenever I hint at what I wanna do,he ignores me. I feel like he is falling out of love and that he isn't interested in me anymore. One day, we were both watching a movie. His phone kept going off like crazy. He kept checking it every 5 minutes. Which is unusual when he is around me. "I have to go use the bathroom. I will be right back." He says while kissing the top of my head. He left his phone on the couch. It went off, and with me being nosy, I decided to see what he had been so interested in. When my eyes scanned his phone,there was a text message from a girl named Trina. All I saw was, "I had a great night last night. You were amazing! Hope we can do that again sometime. I hope your girlfriend doesn't know about us." My heart sank when I read Joseph's text back to her."I had a great time last night, too. And as far as Y/n goes,I was thinking about breaking up with her tonight." I quickly tossed his phone to the side of the couch. I was pissed,upset, and horrified to know that he had been cheating on me this whole time. I don't know for how long,but I have to break up with him before he breaks up with me.

He comes back out to the living room and is about to sit back down on the couch. I got up and stopped him from sitting. I looked at him with tears in my eyes. He tried to wipe them away,but I quickly shoved his hand away. He stares and says, "Why did you do that? What is the matter with you?" I turned to walk away,but he grabbed my arm and spins me around to face him. "Tell me what is the matter with you. I would like to know." I stare at him,my eyes all puffy from crying. I paced back and forth and said, "You really want to know what my problem is. Okay, I will tell you. WHO THE FUCK IS TRINA!" That last part came out of my mouth real quick. Joseph stares at me but doesn't say anything. But I had so much to say to him, "How was she last night? Is she better than me? How long has this been going on? I am so fucking curious. If you were planning on breaking up with me tonight,I would save you the damn trouble. I will do it for you. We are done! Pack your shit and leave. I can't stand being around you right now."

I walked into what was our bedroom and grabbed his suitcase. I tossed all of his shit onto the bed. He comes walking in and trying to stop me. "Y/n,quit it. What the fuck are you doing?" As I was tossing his items around the room,not once staring at him I said "You are getting out of my apartment. You and me are no longer together. Go be with Trina. Apparently, she wants you, and you want her. So I am helping you out by putting your belongings into your suitcase. Now do me a favor and finish this. Because I have something else I have to take care of." I shoved his suitcase towards him. And stormed out of the bedroom with tears in my eyes. I went into the living room and grabbed his phone, and dialed Trina's number.

She answers by saying, "Oh hey baby,I miss you so much. I am...naked right now." I stayed quiet for a little and then said,"Hey Trina,this is Y/n. Joseph's girlfriend,or should I say ex-girlfriend. Thanks to you,I broke up with him before he broke up with me. So congratulations for ruing the best relationship I have ever been in. You are a homewrecker. Joseph is in the process of packing his belongings, and he will be there shortly to give you what you are craving for. You are such a bitch for ruining this for me." She stays quiet,than she says "Uhm,I am sorry that the relationship between you two didn't work out as planned. He told me that he wants me more than he wants you. So I am happy you broke up with him. Now,he will belong to me." Before she could say anymore,I hung up the phone.