Tom Is So Beautiful PT. 2

The morning after Joseph and I had the most memorable sex I could ever imagine, we were woken up by the sunlight shining brightly through the window. I lay my head down upon his chest, listening to his heartbeat. I would love to stay in his arms like this forever, but we got filming to do. I smile up at Joseph, who gives me a groggy smile back. I kissed his tender lips and said, "Good morning, sunshine. How'd you sleep?" He stretches and says,"I slept amazing after the night we had. How about you,darling?" I looked into his brown amber eyes and said,"I slept beautifully with you by my side and holding me tight. I still feel like I am living a dream. Because you are an angel sent down to me to make me believe that this is all real."

   Joseph kissed my lips and said, "Everything is real, sweetheart. I am real, you are real, what we did last night was real. You are amazing, sweetie. And I really do love you!" We kissed for a few more minutes. We got up, took a shower, and put on some clothes. We headed towards our staging, and since everyone knows about our relationship, we are able to kiss in front of them. While we were kissing, we heard our friends oohing and ahhing. We both smile into the kiss. Molly walks over and gives us a hug and says, "I am so happy that you two are finally together. You guys are seriously the cutest couple I know. " Joseph and I both smiled at each other. We kissed once more, and while he walked away, I smacked his ass. He turns around and smiles at me. I look at him and say, "Good luck, babe! I love you!" I blow him a kiss, and he pretends he catches it and places his hand near his heart. He is the damn cutest. He gets all prepped up for his scene.

   After all the filming, we finally got time to ourselves. We head towards the break room to grab something to eat. I excused myself from the table to use the bathroom. After 5 minutes, I came back out and noticed that one of the female costars was flirting with Joseph. I watch as she sits down on his lap. I was quite shocked that he didn't do anything about it. I watched as his hand went to her lower back. That there broke me apart. I go back over to the table, grab my purse, and walk out. Joseph tried to speak to me, but I ignored him, and I felt like he knew why. I headed back to my rv and slammed the door shut and then locked it. I tossed my purse onto the couch and went to my room, plopping onto my bed. Was this actually a dream, and he truly doesn't love me like he said he does?

  After 30 minutes of crying my eyes out, someone was knocking on my door. I got up and walked over and noticed it was Molly. I opened the door, and she walked in, wrapping me in a hug. I cry into her shoulder. She led me to the couch, and we both sat down. I stare at her while she talks. "Y/N, I am so sorry you saw that. He was stupid for even allowing her to sit on his lap. I really thought that you two would last more than a month. I am sorry, sweetheart." I cried some more. I stared at her and said, "It doesn't bother me anymore. Clearly, we aren't meant to be. He is free to do whatever he wants. He can date whoever he wants, even if it isn't me he wants to be with. I loved him, Molly. I really did! I don't know what I did wrong. When I walked towards him to grab my purse, he didn't seem fazed about it. It looked like he didn't give two shits about me leaving. I think I am gonna quit doing the makeup for this movie. I will have to let the producers know that they need to find someone else. Because I can't do this anymore."

  Molly pulls me in for a hug and says, "Girl, do what you gotta do. If being around him is hard for you, I wouldn't blame you for leaving. If you want, I can walk with you to the producers." I looked at her and said,"Thanks, but I have to do this myself. I hope you understand." She took my hand and said,"I completely understand. I will keep in contact with you when I have the chance." I hug her and head towards the producers. I saw Joseph off to the side with his buddies. He watched as I walked into the officer to speak to the producers. The manager opened the door to let me in. I sat down and I explained everything to him. He did feel a little guilty and was devestated that I was leaving. He said that it would be hard to find someone as good as me. I gave him a hug and headed back to my rv. Joseph tried to stop me, but I just kept walking. I can hear him say, "What did I do?" I stopped in my tracks, turned around, and said,"You let some skank sit on your damn lap. You didn't do anything about it. You fucking allowed it. You even laid your hand on her back. When I went to grab my purse, you didn't even acknowledge that I was even leaving. And in order for me to stop thinking about you and what I just saw between the two of you, I decided to quit. So have fun with your new toy. I am done." I walked away from him with tears in my eyes.