Tom Is So Beautiful

I got the opportunity to work on the set of make-up.  I happened to be the make-up artist. So I do the actors/actresses make-up. I am very excited. Meeting the cast was absolutely an honor. Molly Windsor happens to be the sweetest girl I have ever met. Every time we got together or even hung out, she would always get excited. But there was another cast mate of hers that I would totally crush on. His name is Joseph Quinn. And he plays Tom. I watched him while he was doing his scenes. He was so damn talented. I was falling hard for this man, and he barely even knew me. Every time I would go on set, I would see him, he would walk past me and say, "Good morning, darling!" Right then and there, my body would melt where I was standing. His voice...his fucking voice turned me on. For some reason, the British accent is so fucking sexy.

   I looked at my schedule and noticed that I was actually doing his and Molly's makeup. Molly was before him. She walks into my trailer around 9 in the morning. We chatted while I did her hair and makeup. Her and I became really close friends. Like I mentioned before, she is the absolute sweetest. At 12 p.m., her makeup and hair were finished. She admired herself in the body mirror and said, "You always impress me, Y/n. You make me look completely different, then before. Thank you, and good luck with your next client." She winks at me and walks out of the trailer. At 12:30, Joseph walked in and introduced himself properly. He smiled at me when he noticed that I was blushing. He sits down on the chair in front of the mirror. He starts off the conversation, "How long have you been doing hair and makeup?" I walk towards and put on a smock to not get anything on his clothes. I looked at him through the mirror. I never realized how beautiful his brown eyes were. I snapped out of my trance because I was completely drawn into his eyes. I answered his question, "I have been doing hair and makeup for over 6 years now. I have done makeup for the cast of Stranger Things, Bridgerton, and Outerbanks. This is my first time doing makeup for a movie."

  He smiles at me through the mirror, and I smile back. He was a beautiful man with the sweetest personality. After I did his makeup and hair. He thanked me  by taking my hand and kissing my knuckles. I blushed a little bit more. He rubbed my cheek with his thumb and said, "It's adorable every time you blush whenever I speak to you. You truly are a beautiful woman. Thanks for being here." He kissed my hand again, smiled, and walked out the trailer. So, for the past three weeks, Joseph and I have been sneaking glances at each other and smiling. I feel like him and I have connected in some type of way. When I was not paying attention, he would sneak up behind me and start tickling my sides. I would turn around and playfully smack his arm. And he would walk away laughing. I stand there, holding my sides and shaking my head. Molly walks over to me and says, "Girl, I saw that. I think he really likes you." I stared at her and said,"How would you know if he likes me? He would have told me already." She shakes her head and says," Sweetie, he has been teasing you and flirting with you for the past 3 weeks now. Get the hint. He is in love with you, but he is showing it in a different way."

  I stand there and look in Joseph's direction. He is talking to one of his cast mates. I am racking my brain and wondering to myself, "Does he really like me? No, no, he can't like me! I am just a basic girl who makes $1000 a week. So why would he like someone like me." I completely forgot that I was still staring at him. Molly waves her hand in front of my face. I snap out of my trance and look at her. She had a huge grin on her face. "You are in love with him as well! You two complete each other. You belong together. Soulmates! That's what you two are." She is absolutely right. I am in love with Joseph. But how am I gonna tell him? I will eventually figure that out down the road.

  2 months have gone by real fast. And I still haven't told Joseph that I was in love with him. But he still hasn't said anything either, so we are both even. One day, I was sitting on set, watching Joseph do his scene with Molly. The scene made me want to cry because when he realized that she was wearing that one woman's jacket, it pissed him off. He tried to speak to her, but all she did was sit down at the table. When he says, "I love you. Ruth!" Tears welled up in my eyes. He was nothing but kind to her, and she changed her mind and went in the opposite direction. She falls in love with a female. After the scene was over, the entire set clapped for the two of them. It was a beautiful scene, and they did an amazing job. Joseph walks by me and noticed that my eyes were red. He stops and said "Were you just crying, darling?" I quickly grabbed a tissue and dabbed my eyes dry. I look at him and said "Yes. I was. Is that a crime? The scene you and Molly just did was well written and very beautifully acted out. You two did amazing!"