The Proposal ❤️💍🥵

"I can't believe that we have been together for 2 years now. I don't know what I would do if I never met you. You always bring light to my darkest nights. I love you so much, Joseph." I say to him while we cuddle in our king-size bed. He rubbed the small of my back and kissed the top of my head and said, "I love you too, darling. If Maya hadn't introduced me to you 2 years ago,we wouldn't be here in each others arms right now. You have been nothing but amazing,kind, and sweet in our relationship. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me,Y/n. Thank you for being part of my life." He leans his head down and places a kiss on my lips. His lips are so soft and taste like mint. He is everything I want and more.

     He gets up off the bed, and I watch his naked silhouette walk in front of the bed and into the bathroom. He was just so yummy. And he was all mine. I get up to get dressed for the day. I walk over to the closet that we both share and rummaged through to see what to wear. I found a pink flowered dress that had a v-neck and a small slit up the side. I placed the dress on the bed and went to my dresser to get some undergarments. I found a lacy pink bra and panty set. I was about to get dressed when I felt  arms snake around my waist. I turned around and came face to face with the love of my life. He looks me up and down. Running his hand along my naked frame.

   He leans forward and starts nibbling on my neck. Leaving his marks. I tilt my head back a little bit,so more of my neck was exposed. He then runs his hands down to my ass and lifts me up. I wrap my legs around his perfectly toned waist and my arms around his neck. He carries me to the bed,where he lays me down. I watch as he crawls on top of me. Both of his hands are now beside my head on the bed. I look into his brown amber eyes while he hovers over my frame. He lowers himself down and places a hard kiss on my lips. He slips his tongue inside and starts to dominate my mouth. He moves from my lips up to my ear where he whispers, "Do you want me to please you now,darling? It looks like you are aching for me." I just nod my head at his response. But he dominately says back to me, "I need words, darling." I smiled at his sexy tone of voice and said "Oh I am aching for you. I want you to please me, baby." Joseph lowers himself to the edge of the bed and starts placing kisses on my thighs. He then slowly parted my legs.

   He starts teasing me some more. He keeps leaving kisses on my thighs, and then he works his mouth to my warmth. He places tiny kisses on it. I looked down and said, "Can you not tease me, please? I want to feel your tongue, baby!" I was getting antsy. He laughs devioushly.I shook my head and placed it back down on the bed. After a minute of him teasing me,he spreads my legs even wider. Almost into a v-shape. He brings his head back down,sticks his tongue out and starts twirling it on my clit. I ran my hand through his hair and gripped it as tight as I could. I couldn't handle the feeling of this man's tongue exploring my pussy. It felt incredible. I let him finish what he was doing. He dips his tongue inside of me,moaning while doing so. That sent vibrations up and down my body. Making my back arch off the bed. I gripped onto the sheets this time. He slowly brings his tongue back up to my clit and sucks hard. I couldn't handle this feeling that is going through my body. I finally hit my sweet release. Joseph wasted no time,he pushes himself into me. Feeling him deep inside,was everything.

   He pumps in and out of me faster and harder. I start moaning and screaming his name. Every time he thrusts into me,I can feel him tightening up. He's about to hit his orgasm as well. He makes a few more thrusts into me and hit his release. Once he was finished,he slowly pulled out and lays next to me. I wrapped my arm around his chest and looked into his beautiful eyes and said, "That was amazing,babe. Now we have to go and take a shower to clean ourselves up." I placed a sweet kiss on his and got off the bed and headed towards the bathroom. I started the shower and got in. As soon as I got in, Joseph follows in behind me. We make out for a few minutes, and then we clean each other off. "I have a surprise for you, darling. So make sure you wear something beautiful and extravagant."

    I dried off and wrapped the towel around my body, and walked into the bedroom. I found the dress that I was previously gonna wear. I put on my bra and panty set and then slipped the dress over my head. It slid down my frame perfectly. Joseph walks out with a towel wrapped around his waist. This man is so damn gorgeous. He walked over to me while I was looking at myself in the mirror. He wraps his arms around me and places a kiss on my neck and shoulder. "That dress looks so damn good on you, sweetheart. It's absolutely stunning." He takes my hand and spins me around. I let out a slight giggle. "Joseph,you are sweet. I love you so much!" I placed a kiss on his lips and then said,"I would love to know where you are taking me." He smiled at me and said,"I am not gonna tell you where I am taking you. It will ruin the surprise." He kisses the top of my forehead and goes to get changed. He put on some jeans and a button-down white long sleeve shirt. He looked so damn handsome.

    I dried my hair and combed it out a bit. Did my make-up, and I put on some red lipstick. Joseph watched the whole time. He was admiring me, and he kept staring at me. I stood up from my vanity and walked over towards him. He pulled me in by the waist and said, "Now,that's what I call a dress. You are so beautiful, darling. Can't believe that you are all mine." He places a kiss on my lips. He didn't care if I was wearing chapstick or lipstick,he would still kiss me. He was too adorable. I loved him so much. "Okay,sweetheart, we have to get going. Don't want to be late." He says anxiously.  I grabbed my purse and followed him out the door. He hands me a blind fold. I took it from him and said, "What is this for,babe?" I asked him. He smiles and says, "Don't worry about it. I'll let you know when to put it on." I nodded my head in agreement.

   15 minutes down the road, he says, "Okay,go ahead and put it on now." I took the blindfold and placed it over my eyes. I couldn't see anything. The car stopped 10 minutes after I put the blindfold on. I was curious and very nervous. What did he have planned? He opens my side of the door and takes my hand, and helps me out. He still has my hand in his. I followed him down to what seemed like a path of some sort. I had no idea what his intentions were. The walk was about 10 minutes. What is going on? I said to myself. Joseph put his hand down to my waist and said, "Okay,you can take the blindfold off,love." I took the blindfold off and looked at the beautiful view that was in front of me. There were flowers everywhere,streamers,candles, and a picnic table that was set up with a white lacy table cloth and food on top. It was a picnic. How perfect was his idea?

   As I was admiring the view in front of me. I realized that Joseph was quiet. I turned around and noticed that he was down on one knee. He smiles up at me and takes my hand. He starts speaking, "Y/n,you and I have been together for 2 years now. And for these 2 years,you have been nothing but kind with me. You have helped me through the rough times, especially when I was trying to get the role of Eddie on Stranger Things. And if it wasn't for you,I wouldn't have gotten the part. You are a dream come true, darling. I am so glad that you are in my life. You have a heart of gold and a smile that can brighten up anyones darkest nights. I am happy that you had taken the time to stick with me,even though I have pissed you off multiple times. But you always gave me second chances. I want you to be my forever Y/n. So will you do me the honors and become my wife." Tears were falling from his face. His speech was well said and so perfect. I looked at him and said with tears in my eyes, "Joseph Anthony Francis Quinn,I would love to marry you!" I gave him my hand, and he placed the ring on my ring finger. The ring was breathtaking. It was princess cut and looked good on my finger. It looked expensive,but I didn't want to ask him how much he paid for it.

   I want today to be a special day, so I am gonna keep that question to myself. Because whatever the price of this ring is,is for him to know and for me to find out. I can't wait to marry this man and have him as my husband. I stared at my fiance and said, "You are something else,you know that. I love you so much, Joe. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You and I will never be apart. Because you just made my dreams come true." I placed a kiss on his lips. For the past 2 years, I have been wanting to marry him and have kids with him. But only one of my dreams came true. I get to marry the love of my life.

   We sat down at the picnic table and enjoyed the food that was there. It was beautiful. And I couldn't help but stare at the massive ring that sits upon my left hand. Joseph reaches over the table and takes my left hand in his. He smiled and said, "I love you so much, Y/n. I can't believe I will be calling you my wife in a year. I love you so much." He rubs his thumb on the back of my hand. He looks down at the ring and starts admiring it himself. He did a good job at picking it out. This man has amazing taste.

*Author's Note *

   Sorry the story was short. I didn't know what else to put. So I hope you like this one.