Season 3B Chapter 4: Flying Angels

And I will swallow my pride
You're the one that I love
And I'm saying goodbye

Say something, I'm giving up on you

And I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you

The encounter with the stalker left me shaking and feeling vulnerable all over again. The path to stability when dealing with emotional issues is not linear, and even though my therapist is amazing, being attacked by a lunatic is not something you can shake so quickly. Memories of the stabbing incident started roaming my head again, and so I had to excuse myself from school and spend some time off focused on self-care.

Jessi and the rest of the kitchen crew are extra protective. They are worried, but I know I am in a better state than two months ago; I just need to refocus and ground myself. On the other hand, it was incredible to see how all my friends, including my sunshine, chased the stupid guy down. With my testimony and the recording they made, there is a solid legal case to put this guy behind bars.

I know he won't be around me because he was scared shitless about some glowing eyes....perks of being a wallflower protected by werewolves.

It has been three days since Danny's party. Marco, Ethan, Danny, and even Scott stopped by to check on me. Isaac is the only one who hasn't contacted me. Maybe it is my fault for telling him not to text when I saw him at the cemetery. I asked Scott if he had seen him, but he explained that a lot was happening and that the pack was busy trying to figure things out.

I know this space and time is needed between us. I saw Isaac the night of the party. He seemed happy and smitten with Allison, so I don't have any right to mess that up for him. I know I need to move on for my own sake and his.

Now, it is Friday, and I am working at the diner. Had been off for a few nights, and today it is packed. I don't mind; it helps me keep my head occupied without thinking about Isaac.

Suddenly, I noticed a few people at different tables looking at a video that has gone viral on social media. I overheard one of the customers saying there was an accident at the hospital, and several people got electrocuted.

Pacey suddenly is standing beside me and shows me the video. My heart just stopped. My love is seeing pushing Allison out of the way and getting electrocuted. Pacey holds me close as I feel my knees giving in.

Danny shows up minutes later as he has also seen the video and figured I would like to go and see Isaac at the hospital. 

Allison is sitting there, and the nurse tells us that only family can enter Isaac's room. We both respond almost simultaneously that he doesn't have any family. We both look at each other. It is obvious we both care for him.

Danny stayed for a couple of hours. Before leaving, he brought us hot cocoa and blankets, but when Danny was about to leave, Mr. Argent showed up to take Allison home. I decided to stay. I need to be near in case there is news.

The night was long and uncomfortable. I caught some power naps here and there, but it's OK; I want to see Isaac. I was asleep when I felt a hand gently shaking me. I see Melissa and Scott there. I explained the hospital's personnel didn't let us enter the room, so Melissa told me not to worry.

A few minutes later, Allison joined us. My sunshine doesn't look good, and I am trying my best to keep it together. He hasn't healed, which for a werewolf is rare. Scott tried to take some of Isaac's pain away. When Allison and Scott were ready to leave, they looked at me, but I pleaded with my eyes to let me stay, and they did.