Chapter 1

Author pov

Two bodies are sleeping on their bed peacefully and having their own dream. But soon this peaceful dream is disturbed by gun sound. What help help someone is firing on us one of them shout. Someone helpppp! he shout but soon got shut when a beautiful hand put on his mouth.

Shut up hubby this is my alarm other one say in sleepy tone and he is looking so cute infont of his husband. He gulp and remove his husband hand from his mouth. Why the hell you put alarm like this. Your work is like this but can't you have a normal alarm ring he glare at him.

Sorry fourth i will change it he kiss on his forhead and go to bathroom. Fourth who got kiss on his forhead touch his forhead and without his know he got a smile on his face. But soon he shake his head to remove what he is thinking. I should hold myself he go to other bathroom for fresh up.

Oh sister in law you wake up ''chen say'' to gemini who is coming from upstair. I don't know why you say me sister in law when i am boy. I still don't know this and i am hearing this for 2 years gemini go in the kitchen to cook breakfast. Well because my brother always refer you as his wife.

Shut up gemini shout from kitchen with blushing face. I am just saying truth chen also shout and gemini did not say anyting after this. Bogum who is reading newspaper just shake his head.

Oh wow a mafia is blushing huh hyeri tease gemini who have a blush on his face. Shut up hyeri or i will kill you he show her knife. Seeing knife she shut her mouth. Then in peace both of them start cooking food.

What noise in the early morning fourth come while fixing his tie. Nothing brother just teasing your wife chen is seeing some case file. Huh fourth see with raise brow and chen and bogum shrugg their shoulder. Fourth also shurgg and sit on the chair waiting for breakfast.

Soon they eat their breakfast  peacefully. What about your case which you are investigating chen gemini ask while they all are going towards their cars. He is psycho and he is challenging us. We try to find him but can't. Its shame that we are not saving life of innocent people ''chen sadly say''. Its ok chen evil like him will punish soon hyeri pat his shoulder and he nod his head.

Ok let's go we will be late fourth pull chen in the car and he also sit himself in the car. Bogum just shake his head and also sit in the car. Soon their car go to their destiny. Hyeri and gemini smile at each other and also sit on their car.

What are you watching so carefully hyeri ask to gemini who is so focus on the mobile. Gemini see hyeri then saw his mobile to her. Hyeri scrunch her nose and see the headline. How to make your husband fall for you hyeri see gemini who put his glasses up
from tip of his nose.

Let's see together hyeri say and gemini see her with raise brow. I also want to make my crush fall for me hyeri say and gemini nod his head. 

1 step: show the gorgeous side of you.
Both see each other reading this.

2 step: make him feel no one is pretty than you.

3 step: try to being cute.
I can't do this gemini shake his head. But i can hyeri see him with sparkle and gemini just sigh looking at her.

Both of them then continous seeing the video. Aish it is hard both of them come out from car. It is really hard both of them enter in a large house where they do their work. When they enter the house each of men greet them.

Any news about that drug dealing he ask to his man who shake his head. Then hurriedly find out he shout in venom voice which make that man scared. Yes boss i will then he go from there. Calm down daughter calm down ''hyeri say'' with serious voice but soon laugh seeing gemini face.