Chapter 7

Author pov

Gemini is checking some files alone in the room. Hyeri is doing duty of boduguard of bogum while luo is taking tution from chen so he is alone in the room. He is trying to focus but his mind is going back to the truth which force told him. "He can't believe that your beloved one will be this much worst". He is thinking when one of his men come.

Boss we find out one group of xxxxxx drug gang. That is good he smirk hearing this. Ok then we will be go now but with a plan. "Call everyone he order and soon some of his men come". He tell them his plan and all of his men nod their head. Then let's go he tell them. What about hyeri mam? "one of his men ask". Gemini stop and say with a sigh, "she is doing her other duty". Let her do that we are enough to handle everything.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Gemini men are waiting for him outside the car. Well he is changing his clothes. After changing clothes he come out from car but his all men has red face seeing him.

 After changing clothes he come out from car but his all men has red face seeing him

[think he is wearing glassess]

Why all of your face are red? he ask with frown. Nothing boss they all shake their head with red face. Aish! why the hell this dress is so short?. How the hell girls can wear this? "gemini try to pull his skirt more down". How much you want to pull this skirt it can't be long boss so leave it his one men say.

Well you are right. I hope this drama will finish fastly so i can change this dress, " he see towards his man who are looking other side with red face". I don't know what happen to you all but leave it. So let's start the drama, "he put some eye drop in his eyes". Eat this boss it will make your voice girly, "one of his man give him a powder". Wow it really make my voice girly.

So let's start help help me. Please anybody help me, "he run towards the building and his men follow him". There are some men working inside the building but they turn their head when they hear shouting voice.

Please help me some men are trying to r#pe me. Please help me gemini beg to them. "Aish i hate doing this. Why the hell i have to beg them. Just let my plan be successful i will teach them lesson, gemini cry infront of them".

Every men are licking their lips when they see gemini in this state. Who are you girl and why you are here? one of the man there lick his lips. I am just a highschool girl and i am just going to my home when some men try to r#pe me, "gemini cry hardly".

Soon some of gemini men come. Oh men what a girl you choose. I am impress with your choice other men "who look like boss say". Well we know so give us the girl, "one of gemini men try to take her".

Wait a minute bro why don't you let us also enjoy with her a third men smirk at them. How many of you? "other gemini men ask". We three because we are the boss of this gang first man say. Well we will but you have to send other of your men outside. This much far that they can't hear her scream, "gemini man say with raise brow".