Chapter 32

Author pov

"Seokmin", mingyu and joshua call seokmin who is going towards her room. Seokmin look at them for some second and then a plan come in her mind.

"What happen sir? Do you need anything"? she ask with innocent smile. "Well we want to talk to you", both say. "About what", she ask. "About when we say we want to protect you. We did not consider you weak. We just want to protect you", joshua say and mingyu nod his head.

"Well if you talk completely than i will go. Good night sir", she is going from there but both mingyu and joshua pinned her towards wall. One hand is hold by mingyu and one is hold by joshua.

"What are you doing sir? You know this is not good", seokmin look at them. "Seokmin we really did not consider you weak. Please believe us. We will never think you as weak. You are most courageous woman we have ever seen", both desperately say.

Seokmin want to laugh seeing there face but try to stop herself. "I don't why you both are eager to tell me this. Even there is misunderstanding between us there is nothing complicated will happen and we have not any type of relationship where there is need to prove what you really want to say", seokmin look at them.

"This is important to tell you", mingyu say. "Yes mingyu is right and we don't want any misunderstanding between us now and also in future", joshua say. "Why"? seokmin ask while try not to laugh looking at there faces.

"Because we like you".

Both of them say together. The confession take seokmin with surpirse because she did not think they will confess her.

"What"? she ask after coming out from surprise. "Yes we like you very much", mingyu look at seokmin eyes. "Yes from the first day we saw you. You can say it is love at first sight", joshua also confess.

This make seokmin blush and she try very hard not to smile or jump with excitement. She smirk and say normally, "Okay". "Just okay", joshua question. "Then what you want to hear", seokmin question.

"You don't want to say anything else like your answer or your rejection", mingyu say and get hit by joshua. "Why are you talking about rejection. Think positive". "Sorry", mingyu with pout rub his head.

"Oh well i already like someone not one person but two". "What you already like someone which is not one person but two", mingyu sadly asked and seokmin nod her head. "Yes sir you hear right".

"Are they more rich than us or have a good job. Most importantly are they more handsome than us", joshua question. "I don't know about him but they can't be more handsome than me", mingyu confidently say and joshua just look at him with disgust.

"Well they are so rich and have a very good job. Also they are very very handsome. You can say they are look like handsome movie star or any anime character. They are very handsome that no one can resist there charm", seokmin dreamly say and she forget other two are here.

Mingyu and joshua just hear with jealousy. They did not like how seokmin is talking about them like this. "Okay if you love them and they love you then all the best with them. We wish you a very happy life. If they hurt you or give you hard time then tell us. We will beat sh*t of them", both of them start going from there.

"You want to beat yourself", seokmin ask. Both of them stop and look at seokmin questionly. "You don't want to know their name". Both of them are still looking at her confusedly. "There is name is mingyu and joshua", seokmin happily say and soon mingyu and joshua face fill with happiness.