Chapter 19

Author pov

Its been month gemini being pregnant. Today he is happy that fourth is gonna come today. He is very excited to tell fourth about their baby. He want to see fourth reaction. He is waiting on sofa. Well chen and bogum go to pick up fourth from airport.

Soon he hear car honk so he run outside. "I know gemini you are happy for fourth arrival but be careful for baby", hyeri put hand on gemini belly. Gemini nod with pout and go slowly towards car. "Damn his new behaviour is really opposite of his personality. It is really shocking for me to see him like this", hyeri shake her head remembering her hard time with new gemini.

Gemini is smiling when the car park in garage. His smile more big when a handsome and dashing fourth come out of car. He is going to hug him but when he see other figure that make his smile fade.

 He is going to hug him but when he see other figure that make his smile fade

[A/n: no hate just randomly pick her to play the role of fourth first love.]

Fourth see his wife in little surprise because he see him in this clothes which gemini never wear.

"Who is she", gemini glare at fourth. Fourth gulp seeing gemini glare. No matter how sweet his wife is but when he is in his anger mode it scare hell out him.

She... before he speak jiya ask, "fourth who are they? This is my first time seeing them", she with smile hold fourth arm. Fourth more gulp seeing gemini muderous glare. "Oh jiya he is my wife and they both are my brother in law and sister in law", fourth separate from her hold.

'Oh', she say in disappointement. "Bringing your first love means having feeling for her", gemini go from here. Fourth run after him telling maid to show jiya guest room.

"Who is she"? hyeri ask. "Oh she is fourth first love but don't worry i think now our fourth have feeling for gemini but he is confused about his feeling but he surely did not have feeling for jiya", bogum did not want any misunderstanding between them.

"I believe phi fourth but not any stranger", hyeri look at them. Well she has problem to believe in stranger because of her past. "What you think about her phi", luo see all of three. "Well i did not know much about her. I just know she is fourth first love and only friend in the university where i did not study", bogum said.