Chapter 4

Author pov

Luo what are you doing in kitchen hyeri come in kitchen to help gemini for breakfast but she see luo with gemini. Helping phi gemini luo smile at hyeri. Gemini is smiling while cooking food. Do you know how to cook? hyeri ask and luo nod. How? i mean from where you learn.

Ummm.... luo make a thinking face then say with a huge smile same orphanage as you. Hearing this hyeri got shocked and she is going to shout when gemini put his hand on her mouth. You gonna wake others gemini glare at her.

Did you hear what he say she is still shocked. That he learn from same orphanage as us gemini give answer normally. How? you can be normal when he know our big secret hyeri can't believe how gemini can be normal after hearing this.

Gemini with sigh trun off the stove and then he look at hyeri while pushing his glassess up which are sliding down [a/n: well i hope you understand what i am saying. I don't know how to write this action.]

Did you not recognise him? gemini ask and ''hyeri confusedly shake her head''. Ok then tell me whom he look like gemini start bringing food on dining table. Xi xi she say and gemini just give her smile.

Hyeri first see gemini and then smiling luo. Don't tell me he is xi xi hyeri ask and gemini just open his apron without saying anything. When hyeri did not get answer she ask luo ''are you our xi xi''?

Xi xi is hungry. Will you not feed xi xi. Xi xi does not like this xi xi like this. Xi xi is a princess so you have to obey my orders. Xi xi is most beaut.... Before luo can complete his sentence hyeri hug him tightly.

Xi xi i miss you luo feel tears on his skin. You know we try to find you and others but can't hyeri just hug luo who did not say anything. Gemini just see them with tears. He wipe his tears and say while clearing throat '' i think we should call others for breakfast''.

Both separate from each other and nod their head. Gemini told, ''maid to call others''. Soon three of seme come down and sit on their chair. Oh luo you also wake up early fourth question. Oh yes, ''phi i wake up with phi gemini'' luo say with smile. Fourth see gemini and then nod with smile.

Then all of them start eating food. But three of seme stop eating suddenly. Why is food taste different today?. This one is not cook by either of you two bogum say and other two nod their head. Why not like it hyeri put her spoon down and look at three of them. Not it is not like that but food is tasting different chen point at soup and sandwitch.

Well i cook it luo see them puppy eyes. Really you know how to cook three of them see him with surprise and luo nod with his puppy face. Wow it is so tasty better then this two three of them say but soon shut their mouth when see stare of both gemini and hyeri.

Oh ok then we will never cook food for you ok gemini is going to stand when fourth stop him. It is not like that we also like your food also. Infact i am habitual of yours food but the thing is luo really cook good food fourth try to explain himself. Gemini see fourth and say i am slidding it because you are right. Hearing this fourth got relief.

All of them finish eating their food when chen say what will luo do alone at home. Don't worry chen he will be go with us and i have a request for you that you will be give him tution means you will be give him basic knowledge gemini said. Three of them see him with confusion.

Why though and what is your relationship with each other? chen see them with raise brow. Gemini sigh and told them about their relationship but not tell they meet each other in orphanage. Seriously chen ask with surprise and they nod their head. ''What a small world fourth mumble but everyone hear it''.