Chapter 27

Authot pov

"Are we not gonna work on project"? force ask kevin when they reach down floor. "We will be but in the garden". "You have garden", force happily ask. There is sparkle in her eyes and huge smile on face.

"Well what with her mood. One time she talk with me like i am devil and other time she talk with me like i am her good friend". Kevin massage his head while looking at her.

"Yes i have. There are roses, tulips, lily, aster, begonia, gardenia and some other". "Wow really. All of this are my favourite", force happily side hug kevin who is froze with action. "Lets go i can't wait to go there. She stop when she see her shoelace open.

She look at her shoelace and ready to tied when kevin bent to tie her lace. "I can d-o it my--se-lf", she try to back her leg. "Don't worry it did not make me low and you know i am not that bad", kevin mock her.

She just keep quiet hearing him. Other are shocked to see there boss soft because the boss they know is a devil. A real devil. "Lets go", before they go kevin loudly announce, "if i hear gossip about me and her then be ready for your destroy". Hearing this not only employee shiver but force also. "Lets go", she follow him.

"Why are not we working? We are sitting for long time without doing anything". "Don't worry someone gonna be here. Without him there is not fun to do project with you", kevin smirk at her.

Force look at kevin confusedly but when she see book here her eyes got wide seeing him . "Phi book", she whisper. Book also look force with surprise not only her but also kevin.

"What the hell you are doing here"? book glare at him. "Ofcourse this is my company so i will be here and for your kind information your wife is also my project partner", kevin look at him with smirk.

Book look at him with gritted teeth and give a soft smile to force who just see him with relief. Book also notice scarf on force neck. He think he will ask about scarf later. Soon three of them start working and then finish work according today. "Lets go force", book caress force hair while kevin see this with gritted teeth. There is anger and pain inside him looking book close to force.

"Do you even know your wife fully mr book", kevin look at him with smirk. Book look at him confusedly while force got tense hearing this. "What do you mean"? "Chu chu chu did i not tell you i know your wife closely and deeply. I knew everything about her", kevin look at force with anger and pain.

"How you even know her"? "Phi did not listen him", force try to take book outside. "Why force? Don't want to know your husband how fake and bad you are", kevin fist his hand. Force just look at him with tears.

"So where i am.....oh yes we are talking about her and mine relationship. So me and she are good friend during our school days. She too good that i fall for her. I confess her but she rejected me. I thought because i am from middle class".

Book just listen to him not knowing where conversation will be going. After make myself rich not more than her family but rich i connfess her but she rejected me again. I don't know she will be devil who ruin me. So i want to take revenge from her for my suffering thats why i come infront of her". Kevin look at book with tight smile who is digesting all of this.

"I still don't know what i do to you? Its you who ruin me", force say in whisper but still it is audible to both of them. "Really after playing with me you try to be innocent", kevin shout at her which make her shiver.

"Stop shouting at my wife. The woman you are shouting is my wife. I will not listen any stranger till i listen her. I don't know what is matter between you two but she is the one i care and love so i will not take any decision before hearing her", he hug her while caressing her back.