Chapter 31

Author pov

Fourth look at gemini who is just preparing himself to tell the fourth whole thing. "Take your time darling we have lot of time", fourth caress gemini cheeks.

Gemini hold fourth hand who is caressing his cheek and snuggle in that hand. Fourth smile and kiss gemini forhead.

Gemini take a deep breath and start telling whole thing. "As i say my parents did not accept me as their child because of this speciality", gemini look at fourth.

"They are stupid not to see this as blessing. Never thing this is curse to you because this is blessing for our whole family. Our child will bring happiness and love to our family. So never be scared to accept this abiltiy", fourth smile.

"I will never because i always know this ability of mine will be door of my happiness and see how much happiness its entry bring for whole family", gemini excitedly say and fourth nod in happiness.

"So i am telling you they never accept me as child and when i come out as gay they kick out me from house. I am roaming in the street when a woman bring me to a orphanage where many children live".

"First everything is fine and i am living there fine. Also i meet people who become my friends and we become group of 11 friends. We live there with happiness in each other presence".

"But everything fall apart. You know that orpahange is not like it show. That orphanage is so bad so so bad", gemini look at fourth with teary eyes. "Tell me my love how they were bad", fourth heart break seeing gemini tears.

"That orphanage do illegal things. Like selling drugs, weapons, cocain and other things. Not normally but by using children. Because no one will doubt children that they are selling illegal things. So they use us", gemini look at fourth.

"Does you never decline doing illegal works", fourth massage gemini hand. "Many of us decline but...but". "But what?" fourth look at gemini with worried eyes.

"They beat us brutally. They torture us brutally. You can't expect us how brutally they torture us. There are many faded marks on my and other bodies. Injury were fading but not scars", gemini cry hardly and fourth hug him tightly while fisting his hand.

"You know how much i want to die but i remember now i have people who care for me and love me. You know not only this but they also make some children who are 18+ work as prostitute".

"Anyone of yo--", before fourth complete his sentence gemini shake his head. "No we were not include in this one but on others work". Fourth calm himself and nod his head.

"You know they put drugs and cocaine inside some children bodies which become reason of their death". "Whattt? That was so cruel", fourth gritted his teeth. Gemini just silently nod.

"The orphanage is run by five people who work there. One manager, two teachers who teach us everything, two guard who take care no children run from there but there is someone else as their boss because he come sometime in orphanage but we never see his face".

"One day we all run from the orpahange but the orphange people try to catch us. Because of the panic we 11 group of friends separate from each other. There is more location of this illegal works. I try find all of this with my power but can't find", gemini look at fourth.

Fourth hug gemini and caress his back. "I promise you gemini people who causes pain to you will not escape. I will find them where they will be and they will get punishment of their all of crime. I promise you i will take care of you and will bring justice for you".