Chapter 18

Author pov

"Aish i thought i will find the bad people but i did not find anyone. But the good thing is while walking i am feeling fress. If fourth is with me then it will be good more. Why the hell i am being such a lovesick"? he kick a stone with annoyance.

"I think i should go home. I did not find anyone here", before he go from there he hear some voice. "Please leave me. Please don't do this. Please don't touch me. I beg you". Hearing this he just fist his hand. He understand what is happening.

"Assholes leave the girl", he is putting mask on his face. "Who the hell are you to order us kid", one of them say. "How the hell they call me kid? They don't know who i am really".

"Miss you can go", the girl is ready to go when one of them hold her wrist. "She is our prey and we can't let her go before tasting her", their leader lick her cheek. Gemini know the girl is so scared and what more anger him that they are touching her without her constant.

He with anger the leader and told girl to run. The girl thanks him and run from there how much she can. "You how dare you kick me? Do you want to die"? leader say.

"Aish look like you don't know me. I have to introduce myself", he point gun at them. All of them just laugh just seeing the gun. "Do you think you will scared us from this fake gun", they all start laughing.

"Is that so", with smirk he fire on one of them". Luckily he fire on his arm so the person just injured not die. Seeing this all of them shocked. "Who..... really you......are"? the boss ask with stutter.

'Me', before he say he hear, "boss you are here". When he look he found his men with that girl. "Boss you are here. We are finding you everywhere. You did not tell us where you are going?", kavi third in the command after gemini and hyeri ask.

"Oh you all are here", he ask. "Well this miss told us someone need help so we come to help but we find you here who need help", kavi say. "I thought you will just run after i help you", gemini say. "I am not someone who leave the person in danger who save me", that girl say.

Gemini nod his head and tell girl to come with him. He told his men to teach a good lesson to them and also take them to their basement for good lesson.

He remove his mask and now the girl can see his face. She is stunned by gemini visual but she did not say anything. "What is your name", gemini and that girl are walking. "Oh my name is chaeryeong and i work at xxxxx company", that girl smile at him.

 "Oh my name is chaeryeong and i work at xxxxx company", that girl smile at him

"Fourth company", he mumble. "So your boss is mr fourth", gemini ask with raise brow. "Yes he is my boss. Ofcourse who don't know such a good person who is inspiration of many people. He is such a handsome and charming person", chaeryeong say without feeling dark aura around gemini.

"So you like your boss", gemini ask with jealousy. Chaeryeong smile and shake her head. "But you are complimenting so much to your boss that anyone think you like him", gemini ask in confusion. Again chaeryeong smile and shake her head.