Chapter 26

Author pov

Fourth who come downstair for breakfast hear some giggling and laughing. Whe he see towards dinning table he just snorted. He is glaring at jade who has his hands around gemini waist. If look can kill jade will be dead right now.

Chen nudge bogum who is peacefully eating his breakfast. 'What'? he question. Chen with smile point at fourth who is standing at stairs. Bogum also smile seeing fourth expression.

"Wow look like jealousy will make him confess his feeling. Jade is really great. He will help in fourth confession", bogum say. "Yes you are right phi. I am fed up that we can't talk about baby loud or can't bring things for baby but if my stupid brother confess it will be better".

Bogum just nod his head with smile. "It will be better if you also confess your feeling or we have to bring phi kai". Bogum did not look at him and just eat his food. Chen just shake his head with bogum behaviour. "What happen phi"? luo ask.

Chen wipe his lips and shake his head. Luo just smile shyly and chen has smirk on his face. Fourth sit on empty chair beside gemini. "Oh fourth you wake up", gemini look at him with smile. Fourth also nod with smile but then he see jade is feeding gemini.

"Why he is feeding you"? he question. "Well i want someone to feed me so he is feeding me". "I will feed you", he take food from jade. "I am your husband and this is my duty not other", he put spoon near gemini mouth.

Gemini just look at fourth weirdly. "Eat it", he put more close spoon. Gemini look at him but eat the food. Fourth happily feed him and gemini happily eat. Everyone is happy with this small progess but jade is hurt and jiya is angry.

She go from there while saying i have urgent work but no one notice it and are busy in eating. This make her more irritating and she with anger go from there. "Where is force? I didn't see her today", gemini question. "Yes i also not see her", fourth also say.

"Well she got a call in morning. She tell me she has urgent work and she has to go. She got ready in her clothes and go to her company". "How much early"? hyeri ask. "I think its been 5:00 am", book answer. "This much early", luo ask and book just nod.

"I think she has urgent thats why she go", gemini say. "I think you are right gemini but still this is so early", book tell his problem. "Don't worry everything will be fine", chen pat book shoulder and he just nod his head.

"Well lets go gemini to my company", jade say. 'Ok', he stand up from his seat. "Where are you going"? fourth hold gemini wrist. "To phi jade company", gemini look at fourth in confusion.

'Why'? fourth did not want him to go. "Well i don't want to go at my work so i think to go with phi jade company". "You can go to your husband company. Why you don't want to go there"? "I thought you will not like it and think i annoy you", gemini see him with pout.

"Nothing like this will be happen. You never annoy me and my company is yours mean you are also owner of the company". "Really i can come", gemini ask and fourth nod his head.

"Yup i am happy then lets go", gemini take him from there while other just chuckle. "Good jealousy is showing its good effect", hyeri fangirl over fourth and gemini. "Stupid fan", bogum flick her head. She with pout rub her forhead.

They all go from there expect book and jade. Jade just ruffly sigh getting reject by gemini. "Its ok bro we can't do anything. Now gemini is of fourth. Even fourth did not show his love to gemini anyone can say he love him", book pat his shoulder.