Chapter 25

Author pov

"How the hell you flirt with me? I know i am good looking but that does not mean you can flirt with me". Gemini angrily look at him but in his eyes gemini is cute. "I don't know you will be become such a confident person jagiya", that man pat him.

"How the hell..... gemini look at him surprise. "Did you forget your jagiya", that man chuckle and ruffle gemini hair. "Phi jade", gemini hesitately question. "Good you remember my sweet nong", jade chuckle.

"Oh i am too happy to see you. Now i have find other one so now i have to find other five who are remaining", gemini happily jump. Jade just adore gemini. "Tell me where you were and how did you find me"? "Well now i am big businessman in germany and i with much effort find about you and hyeri".

"Wow that's great and don't worry we find luo, phi book and seokmin". "Thats great its mean we have to find our other five friends". Gemini nod his head. "So why you are cursing your husband"?

With pout he tell him everything. Haha...haha hahahaha "poor man". But soon he stop laughing when he see gemini teary eyes. "What happen to you? You never being sensitive like this. "I am pregnant and hormones make me like this", gemini see him with teary eyes.

"You are pregnant", he see him both surpirse and hurt eyes. Gemini pout and nod his head. "Does your husband know about this". Gemini shake his head. "Why so? He should know". Gemini sigh and again told him everything.

"Its seems you love him so much so tell him soon about baby. Also its look like he did not mean to make you angry so forgive him and tell him about the baby". He pat his head. "No i will not i will punish him till i am not satisfied". Gemini fold his hand on his chest.

Jade jush shake his head with gemini stubborness. "Ok as you wish. I don't want to make you angry. Wait a minute i have something for you". He pick a box which is beside his luggage. "For you", he give gemini box.

"What is in this"? gemini confusedly look at him. "Open it your favourite thing", he smile at gemini. Gemini face light up seeing the cheesecake inside the box. "Thank you phi", he hug jade tightly. Jadr try to calm his hearbeat with such a closeness. Feeling closeness like this for the person you love for long time make it feel good.

"I just thought to buy for myself but i found you here. I just know you live in thailand but don't know where in thailand but coincidentally we meet each other". Jade look at gemini with smile but soon chuckle when he see gemini is busy eating cake without listening his talk.

"You should listen to me", he pinch his cheek. "Ouch! i am listening and if you this much rich why you are here with your luggage not in any hotel or home", gemini look at jade.

"Well even for rich people it is hard to find place to stay. I thought of living in my company till i get place to live", jade look at gemini with smile. "Why you have to live in company? We have a big mansion and you can live there till you get place to stay", gemini put his face close to jade face. Seeing this much closeness jade heart start beating fast so he look away from gemini to calm his heartbeat.

Jade clear his throat to remove his red face and ear. "But if your husband have any problem then". "Why should he? That mansion not only his. It is mine also. His so called crush is living then why can't my phi live there"? Gemini look at him with adorable face.

"Please don't being such a adorable. I don't want to die too early", jade try to calm himself. "If you say then thanks to invite me at your home". "Its ok and you are my phi so its my duty to help you". Gemini just focus on his cheesecake without looking at jade hurt face.