Chapter 28

Author pov

"Bastard how can you cheat on me. You are really bastard. A cheater, a asshole and a big dog". Gemini is cursing fourth continously for cheating on him. After hearing jiya confession and seeing both fourth and jiya together he go from there and sit on stairs little far from fourth office.

"You promise me you have no feeling for her but now what. You are so bad fourth. I hate you but what i do i also love you", gemini wipe his tears. His eyes got red for continously crying and he is not stopping cursing fourth.

"Now we have to go far from your father baby. We can't leave together because now someone else come in his life. We are gonna far away from him and never gonna meet him again. We will go today far from him", he with red eyes caress his belly.

Gemini with teary smile caressing his belly when he feel chin on his shoulder which make him startle. But soon he relax he know who is the person. "Why you are crying", fourth whisper in his ear.

Feeling fourth close make gemini heart and body warm. He want to lost in fourth warmness. He gonna hug him but then remember about the incident that happen sometime before.

He stand up and glare at fourth who is just smiling at him. "What you want?" he crossed his hand on his chest. "Ofcourse you and our baby", fourth give gemini flirty smile. "How do you know about baby?" gemini put hand on his belly.

Fourth smile and come towards gemini but gemini gonna back. He is gonna fall because he is on stair but thankfully fourth save him. Fourth pull gemini and now gemini head is hide in fourth chest. He tightly grabbed fourth clothes because he got scared from the misfortune that is going to happen to him and his baby.

Fourth feel gemini is shaking and he knew the answer very well. He pick up him in bridal style and gemini did not say anything because he is still in shock.

Both of them enter in fourth office and gemini see jiya standing in centre with red and teary eyes. Fourth make gemini sit on sofa and he crouch down near gemini. He is confused why she is crying when she has to happy. Is this is not her happy day. Does this is happy tears.

"She is crying because there nothing happen like you are thinking". "H-ow y...o-u....kno---w...wh-a-t...i..am..... th-in---king". He look at him with surprise. "Because i am your sweet husband darling", fourth flirt with gemini who rolled his eyes.

"Answer me", gemini demand. "You should see the scene full so there will be no misunderstanding. If i will not know you are near door there will be great misunderstanding between us". Gemini just stare at him. Fourth sigh and say well the thing happen is.....

Flashback

Fourth is too shocked when jiya hug him. He did not feel anything because of this and this prove he did not love jiya anymore. "I love you fourth. Please come back to me. I really love you". Fourth gonna push her when he hear noise at door and see gemini who misunderstand them.

'Shit!', he cursed. He hurriedly push jiya who look at him with hurt eyes. But fourth did not give fuck to those. "Because of you my wife get misunderstand". "Its good now he will not come between us and we can be happy. I also loved you fourth", jiya smile at him.

Fourth just look at her with disbelief. "What the hell are you saying?" I only love my wife. The love for you is just a crush but the love for my wife is the real love. The day he come in my life i forget about you. It doesn't mean if i did not confess i still have feeling for you because my feeling for you gone".