Chapter 36

Author pov

"Fourth when you will wake up. Its 2 weeks and you did not wake up", gemini cry near fourth hospital bed. Its been two week that fourth did not wake up. Doctors save his life but he go into coma. No one know when he will be wake up. Also chen and others are try to find the person who do accident. By all witness who present during accident confirm that accident is happen intentionally. Its mean someone want to kill fourth.

"Son you should rest. Its not good for you. Also you did not eat properly for 2 weeks", fourth mother say to gemini who did not buzzed from chair near fourth bed.

"No mama i will not rest till he wake up. I want him only him. Not only me but also baby", gemini did not buzzed. Fourth mother look at her husband sadly. "Don't worry everything will be fine", he massage his wife shoulder. His wife sigh and they both leave gemini and fourth.

"Yah fourth open your eyes. If you don't open your eyes i will marry someone else and i will name our child cheesecake because that's my favourite food. Yah open your eyes or i really marry someone else. Also many people eyeing me in this hospital. Look like they are interested in me. So its not hard for me to choose someone", gemini ramble without stopping.

Slowly slowly fourth open his eyes. "Fourth fourth you wake up. Let me call doctor", gemini go outside to bring doctor. "Damm this head", fourth slowly sit on bed.

Soon gemini come with doctor and fourth parents. "Oh my! I am so happy he woke up", fourth mother say with teary eyes. Fourth father nod his head with smile.

Before doctor ask something fourth say, "Where am i? Who all are you? Who am i?". "Doctor my son lost his memory", fourth mother look at doctor.

"It can't happen. He has no injury on head", doctor say. "Yah fourth i will marry someone else understand", gemini give threat to fourth. "Yah gemini how can you do that. If you marry someone else i will kill that person. His parents and gemini look at him with raise brow. "You was in coma but still you want to joke", his father say. He is just awkwardly give bow. "

Doctor clear his throat and ask, "So how are you feeling mr fourth". "Well my head hurts little and i little bit feel pain on my left hand". "Well its due to accident. Its good you did not get major injury but unfortunately you go in coma. Don't worry you are perfect fine", doctor say.

"I will prescribe some medicine and you can take him home today. He is absolutely fine. If he feel pain so please don't hesitate to call me", doctor say to fourth parents who nod their head.

"Why you looking weak?", fourth rub gemini head who is snuggling in fourth hug. "Because you were in coma and he did not eat or rest properly. He just sit here and talk with you", his mother say.

Fourth sigh looking at gemini and rub his head. "Can you please send food for us", fourth ask and his parents nod.

Soon healthy food come for both of them. "You did not eat and rest properly for past 2 weeks", fourth ask and gemini just pout. "I am not angry with you gemini but you should think about yourself and our baby", fourth kiss gemini pouty lips.

"I am sorry but i can't rest or eat food properly because i am so much sad about your accident". "I am sorry i make you stress. Now let's eat", fourth give first food bite to gemini than he eat.

After some bite gemini become sleepy. He is chewing his food with close eyes. He is sleep but chewing his food. "Cute", fourth chuckle and give little pat on his cheeks to make him wake up.

"Honey first eat food than sleep". Gemini nod and with difficulty fourth make him eat his food. He slowly lay him on bed and nurse take utensil. "I think i should first fresh up", he kiss gemini forhead and go to bathroom. After some minute he come and lay beside gemini. Seeing gemini peaceful face he also sleep.