Chapter 8

Author pov

Why hyeri not come till now, " gemini ask who is putting dishes on table". She say she has important work so, i thought she is with you bogum say. No she is not with me today gemini say with somewhat worriedness. Force also not come till now. She come at this time, " book look all of them".

They are discussing this, "when they hear door bell". I will check, "luo go to check who is ringing the bell". You two together like this, " luo ask with surprise". First let us enter both girl say. Luo let them enter and follow two them.

Others are surprise to see both girls together. You both, " when you both become this close" book ask seeing both hyeri and book close. Its just we solve our misunderstanding, "hyeri smile at book". Gemini who hear this smile.

What happen to your face, " book touch force wounded cheeks and lips". I know about hyeri but what happen to yours, "book has concentrate on force wounds". Force gulp seeing book closeness and also her heart got warm seeing book worriedness. She take a deep breath and say, "non of your business what happen to me".

Book is gonna scold force for her childish behaviour but stop when gemini said, "well just eat food before it get cold". Also we should happy that both of them become close, "gemini point chopstick at them". All of them nod their head and start eating.

"Well i am happy phi both of you are now in good terms. Did she know your truth that's why you both are in good terms. Also when you need us just call us. We will be there with you luo whisper in force ear".

"Do you also know my truth but how? I mean i did not tell you. Do you find out my infromation? force whisper back".

No, actually i hear accidently your talk with phi gemini on phone, "thats how i know about your truth. But don't worry phi like phi gemini i did not judge you before i know you fully but i also have no courage to talk with you, luo see her with his famous puppy eyes".

Seeing him like this make force heart melt. " Thanks for that luo. You are so sweet and lovely. Can you will be my little brother like you are of others force see him with smile and she smile more when luo nod his head.

Thanks, "she pat his hand under table". Luo just nod his head with huge smile. What you both are whispering to each other for long time? book see them with raise brow. Nothing, "both of them start eating their food but still book is suspicious of them".

All of them see gemini who stand up from his seat. Well i finish my food and you three come in guest room after finishing your food, " he point at force, luo and hyeri". Why they only and why we are not invited fourth see gemini with sulky face.

Because the talk is between us only, "he then go from there". What you are gonna talk? "four of seme see towards three of uke". We don't know three of uke shrugg their shoulder. Four of seme pout and start eating their food with sulky face.

🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣🗣

So mind telling me how you both solve your misunderstanding. I hope you both know what i mean, "gemini say with raise brow. Force and hyeri see each other face and then nod their head. Hyeri take a deep breath and start telling everything see. I don't know how your mother have gut to do this after knowing who is wrong and who is right, "gemini rub his chest to make himself calm".

Shameless people does not have shame that's why she do this luo say angrily. Other three see him hearing this. What? he ask seeing their stare on him. Nothing it is just that you are right three of them blink towards him.