Chapter 15 [bogumhyeri]

Author pov

"Where are we going", hyeri ask while  eating her snacks. "My parents house", bogum say normally but hyeri chocked listening this. Bogum park the car at side. Others cars of his bodyguard also stop. He give water to hyeri and rub her back to calm her down.

"Your parents house but why", she ask after gulping whole water in the bottle. "Because its been long time i met them. They also want to meet me so yes we are going at my parents house", bogum tell her. "Yes i understand but why me. I mean there is no need for me to go", hyeri awkwardly smile.

"You are leader bodyguard that's why", bogum say and hyeri just sigh. Bogum smile at her and then start the car. Bogum mother did not like her even they did not meet too many times. No bogum parents are not bad or discriminate people. They are supportive and help everyone.

Bogum father has not problem with hyeri but his mother did not like her because of her profession. She did not want any type of argument or mocking that's why she did not want to meet bogum mother.

Her train of thought stop when bogum tell her that they reached his parents house. She just 'o' seeing the house. She is not that much surprise looking at luxury house. She herself living in luxuries house and have enough money to buy luxury house.

Bogum invite her to enter the house while bodyguards follow them with a distance. She is impressed with the design of house both outside and inside. She meet bogum parents but not at their house but fourth parents house.

Soon bogum engulf in a tight hug by a woman who is in her early fifties. She did not look like she is mother of two children. She is still look young. Whenever she see bogum family or fourth family she will scream what a genes they have. Seriously their genes is crazy. Everyone is freaking good looking in both families.

The lady separate from the hug and look at hyeri with a hard glare. Hyeri did not scare from the glare because it can't hide soft and beautiful face of her.

 Hyeri did not scare from the glare because it can't hide soft and beautiful face of her

"What are you doing here", minah ask. "Sorry to disappoint you mrs kim but i am your son bodyguard", she give tight smile. "How can you? There are many other good bodyguards better than her", she see his son.

"Mother stop it. She is good bodyguard she save me whenver i got attacked", bogum hold his mother both shoulder. Still minah see her with disapproval.

"If you hate me because of my job of a mafia then i want to be clear the misunderstanding. First even our work is not clean but it did not include innocent people. We just kill who deserve and did not get punish by law. Second if you hate me that much i will not come infront of your eyes", hyeri with polite tone gone from there.

"Yah mom why behave like this to her. She is not bad person", bogum said. "Are you not the one who reject her many times. Now look you are so caring towards her. Did she hypnotize you", she see her son with raise brow. Bogum just sigh listening his mom.