Meeting Future Pop/Stars

I do not own KDA, LoL, or anything referenced.

-Grey POV a year after the last chapter-

I smile as I get off the airplane after landing back in town. "It's good to be home!" I cheer and a few people look at me.

"Calm down Kiddo." Olga says and I smile at her.

"How can I calm down? It's been over a year since I've been home!" I cheer before grabbing my duffle bag. I walk up to the counter and the woman smiles at me.

"Good afternoon sir. How may I help you?" She asks and my tail wags.

"There's a motorcycle here for a Grey Koi-Len." I say and she smiles. I quickly gave her my ID and her eyes widened.

"Oh! Thank you for your service." She says and slides over the keys and gear to me.

"No problem and thank you for doing this for me." I say and my squad looks at me.

"When did you have time to buy a motorcycle?" Hector asks and I smile.

"Right before our flight home. I ordered it online, remember when I took the course on base?" I ask and they all nod. "I saved up and bought them myself." I say.

"They grow up so fast." Olga says and I chuckle at her as we head for the parking deck. I smile as I look at my brand new gray and purple motorcycle.

 I smile as I look at my brand new gray and purple motorcycle

(The white is purple and the red is gray)

"Where are you going first?" Olga asks and I hum.

"Oh! Mom told me once a month the family meets with my friends for lunch, and then they all cookout for dinner." I say and she smiles. "You guys should come to the cookout! You can bring your families!" I say as we arrive at our vehicles.

"Really?" Persephone asks and I nod.

"Yeah! Considering you guys are my family too." I say.

"Alright Kiddo. Text us the time and address." Olga says and I nod.

"I will the second I find out what time." I say and Olga ruffles my hair.

"Alright Kiddo! I've got a wife to meet and my children to shower with love." Olga says and I nod. I had no idea she was lesbian until she brought up families, and she has three adopted kids.

"See you guys!" I say and put my gear on. I turn on my bike and pull out of the airport. I didn't tell anyone I was coming home, and I am really excited to see Akali again. I hit the highway and speed off while popping a wheelie.

I pull up to a restaurant and see my Mom's car. I park next to her, after getting off, I clip my helmet to my bag, I take my jacket off before putting it in the bag, and I walk inside. Immediately I see everyone talking as my Mom constantly looks at her phone. I walk up to a waitress and smile at her. "Hello." I say softly and she smiles back.