Coffee Date

I don't own KDA or anything referenced.

-Akali POV-

I get dressed in a nice outfit that wasn't too revealing, but showed off enough skin to be sexy. I walk to get on my motorcycle as Eve walks in behind me. "Going on your date?" She asks and I smile.

"Yeah...do I look okay?" I ask and fix my shirt a little. Evelynn walks up and smooths it out.

"You look great. You're going to knock Grey off his heels. Just be yourself Akali." She says and I smile.

"I will." I say and get on my bike before speeding off. As I drive I hear another bike and turn to see Grey. I smile and we both pop a wheelie and fist bump. We put our front wheels down and weave through traffic. We eventually slow down and get off the highway, pulling into the coffee shop, and we park our bikes in a spot together.

"Hey Kali." He says and my heart flutters slightly.

"Hey Grey. Love the bike." I say and he smiles.

"Thanks. Yours is cool too." He says as we walk in. "Two please." He says and the woman squeals loudly. Grey holds his wolf ears in pain.

"Excuse me Miss but we'd honestly like to be left alone." I say and she beams in excitement.

"Of course Miss Akali! Is this your boyfriend?!" She asks as she grabs two menus.

"We're on a date. But she's been my friend since childhood." Grey says making me beam in joy.

"Oh wow! I'm so happy Mr." She says taking us to a far back table.

"Just Grey. If you put Mr in front of it it makes me feel like my Dad." He says making me chuckle. We sit down and begin to order.

-Evelynn POV-

I walk with the girls as I have Grey's blood on a napkin. "Eve why are we in these creepy woods?" Ahri asks and I smile.

"Getting our surprises for the wolf." I say as I show them a vibrant pink pool. I take a piece of my hair and tear a piece of bloody napkin. I toss both into the pool before slowly walking in. I dive deep down, close my eyes, and wait until I feel a weight in my arms. I rise back to the surface and open my eyes to see a five year old girl. "Hello Kimberly." I say and the little girl smiles.

"Hi Momma!" She says cheerfully and I hold her close. I smile seeing two purple wolf ears pop out of her hair.

"You two do yours and I'll do Akali's." I say and they nod before walking in.

"Momma when can I see Papa?" Kimberly asks and I smile at her.

"Real soon Baby. He's on a date with Mommy Kali." I say and she nods before hugging me again.

-Grey POV-

"I still can't believe you super glued Mrs.Caliman to her chair, and you had her laptop blast moaning sounds!" Akali laughs making me chuckle.

"She was a bitch. So I put her in her place." I say and Akali smirks.

"But you were suspended for two weeks." She says and I look at her.

"You were suspended the same day for somehow taking Mrs.Carters underwear, and putting them in the principal's office." I say and she laughs while nodding.

"You're my best friend Grey. I wasn't letting you go out alone." She says and I chuckle softly. I look into her eyes and she blushes brightly. "I just wished I could have seen how much I loved you back then, would have saved me a lot of heartbreak." She says and I frown.

"Would have saved me too." I say and she grabs my hand. Suddenly the door is kicked in and four guys walk in with handguns.

"Everyone get on the floor and empty your pockets!" A man yells and everyone but Akali and I do so. As one goes to the cash register another walks up to us. "Well if it isn't Akali. Maybe if you ditch this loser we can show you a good time." He says and Akali pretends to vomit.