Rivals

I do not own KDA, LoL, or anything referenced.

-Persephone POV-

I yawn as I wake up in the bed alone and growl softly. Grey knows I like to cuddle in the morning. I look at the alarm clock and see a sticky note. "Good morning beautiful. Sorry for not waking you but you looked so peaceful. I went to the store with Nora to pick up some things for Mom's birthday party. Love Grey." I read and smile as we hardly ever sleep in. I get up and put on my black lace bra and panties, some leggings, and Grey's blue tank top.

"KDA is top of the charts again and they don't seem to be slowing down! The world can't wait for these girls to tour again!" The news reporter says and I glare at their pictures. I'll never forgive them for inviting Grey to a party, just so Akali can kiss a man in front of him.

"Fucking two faced whore, and you called yourself Grey's best friend." I growl angrily and Lucina walks downstairs yawning.

"Sup Persephone. You alright?" She asks and I shake my head.

"No. I want to beat the hell out of this girl for what she did to Grey." I say and Lucina walks up.

"What did she do?" She asks and I growl.

"They invited Grey to a party but Akali kissed another man in front of Grey." I explain and she frowns.

"Was she going to try and humiliate him? I know some famous people go through hazing, and even ruin their old friends lives for fame." Lucina says and she frowns. "What kind of person does that to a nice man like Grey?" She asks and I scoff.

"Someone who is less than a person. But I have good news." I say and Lucina looks at me.

"It's Grey's Mother's birthday." She says and I nod. "I already got her a gift." Lucina says and I smile.

"I did too. It's a picture of Grey and I riding horses back in the Middle East." I say and show her the picture.

"Damn. You and Grey have a lot of memories together." Lucina says and I chuckle softly before frowning.

"Yeah. We've been through a lot..." I say and tear up as I can see their faces. The look of despair on Grey's face, and then the day we buried those empty caskets.

"Persephone." Lucina says and I shake my head.

"Sorry. Just some bad memories." I say softly and she grabs my shoulder.

"Is it about your old squad? Grey told me about how they... didn't make it." She says and I nod.

"I think...I think I want to spend tonight with Grey at a bar after the party." I say shakily and run my fingers through my hair.

"I got you. Have some time with the Lover Boy. Just save some for the rest of us." She purrs making me laugh.

"Of course I will." I say as we pack up and get ready to head to the party.

-Grey POV-

I speed down the highway as Nora cheers from excitement. "What car is this?!" She asks again and I smile as I slow down.

 "What car is this?!" She asks again and I smile as I slow down