The Hunt

I do not own KDA or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I hum as I sit on the bench at the park Akali and I used to go to. I watch as parents chase their kids or converse with each other. I smile as Persephone is pregnant and I'll be able to experience this soon. "Grey!" I hear Akali call out and I look over to see her with a kid. The kid leaps out of her arms and sprints towards me

"Papa!" She screams shocking me as she leaps into my arms.

"Papa?" I say confused and she looks up at me. I can see her wolf ears twitch slightly.

"Yeah Papa! Do you not love me anymore?" She asks softly and her ears go flat against her head. I search her eyes for anything but all I see is love and hurt.

"Of course I still love you my little Ninja!" I say and her wolf tail wags quickly. "Why don't you go play while I talk to Mommy." I say and she nods before running off. As soon as I know she's out of earshot I look at Akali. "Explain." I demand and cross my arms making her jump slightly.

"This was Eve's idea! She somehow got your blood, my blood, and somehow made Momiji!" She says quickly and I see her messing with her hair. I sigh and pat the bench next to me.

"Is this why you wanted to see me as soon as possible?" I ask and she nods as she sits down.

"Yes. You also have one with the others too." She says and I sigh softly.

"You know Persephone is going to be fucking livid right?" I ask and she sighs.

"I contacted her before you." She says making my eyes widen. "I needed her to at least get her anger out before talking to you. I explained everything that happened to my friends, how Kai'sa was abused, and Ahri was mentally attacked by their Ex's. Evelyn...I don't want to talk about it. I talked about you so much and even dumped that asshole because I love you. They need a good man like you Grey, I know you're absolutely livid, and you have EVERY right to be! But please give us a chance." She says and actually gets on her knees to bow.

"Akali! Get up!" I say quickly and she does so. "I am livid. But these kids didn't want this, tell them that I'll give them a chance. But they do have to apologize for this." I say and she gasps before hugging me tightly as she begins to cry.

"Thank you Grey! Oh my God I can't thank you enough! I was so scared you'd tell us to fuck off and go no contact!" She cries and I rub her back gently.

"I can't stay mad at you Akali. Guess I'm just a simp." I say and she looks at me.

"Don't ever call yourself that! You are NOT a simp!" She says and I chuckle before patting her head.

"Okay. Now I think we have a daughter to entertain." I say and we get up to see Momiji hanging upside down. "What are you doing Spider Monkey?" I ask and she giggles.

"Waiting for you and Mommy Papa." Momiji says and I scoop her up. She giggles and I put her down and take her to the swings. As I push her on the swings I see two men walk up towards us. Immediately I pulled Akali and Momiji behind me.

"Grey Koi-Len?" The man with the mohawk asks and I nod as I slowly reach for my pistol.