More Than Partners

I do not own KDA, LoL, or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I pull up to a bar we frequently visit and see it's only a few cars. "Do you want to drink, or pout all night?" I ask Persephone and she huffs.

"Pout. I was THIS close to ripping her throat out!" She says and I chuckle.

"Give her a chance. At least until I find out what really happened that night." I say and she growls.

"Then keep that no good toothpick the hell away from me." She says getting out.

"How about this, you play nice...er and I'll give you something you want." I tell her and she huffs.

"And what could you give me that I don't already have?" She asks and I pull her close. As she blushes I plant small kisses on her neck making her moan.

"Maybe a simple kiss or maybe I take you to a bedroom, and break the bed." I purr and she pushes me away while laughing.

"Don't threaten me with a good time if you won't deliver it! We both know you need a younger woman!" She laughs and walks in the bar as I frown.

"And what makes you think I won't deliver?!" I ask and chase her as my tail wags slightly. We sit down at our normal stools and I can see a new face among the crowd.

"Who's the new guy?" Persephone asks and blatantly points at the man.

"Dunno. He just came in and sat down at that table." The bartender says which puts us on edge. Both of us make sure our pistols are there just in case. "Ignore him you two. Grey did your Mom love the present the bar sent her?" He asks and I chuckle.

"Yeah. How'd you even find an 1900 Zinzo berry wine?" I ask him and he laughs.

"That's a secret boy!" He says and puts two shots of Whiskey in front of us.

"Could you make mine a double? I've had a long and short day." Persephone asks and the bartender chuckles.

"Sure thing." He says and adds another shot of Whiskey to her glass. We both clink our glasses and I smile.

"To those we've lost." I say and she chuckles.

"To those we've saved." She says and we take our shots. He immediately puts two more shots in front of us and we smile before doing it again.

-30 minutes later-

Persephone and I are buzzed but not drunk as we laugh at our past. "I still can't believe Olga chased Hector with a scorpion for an hour!" She says as we laugh.

"I wouldn't believe it if I wasn't there! That seven foot giant was terrified of it!" I say and the guy at the table stands up. He walks over to us and fixes his jacket slightly.

"Excuse me Baby. I was wondering if you'd like to ditch this guy and come home with me." He says and I growl before getting up.

"The fuck you say?" I ask and he smirks at me. He suddenly sucker punches me and I lean over the bar. I touch my lip to see blood on my fingers.

"Get his ass Grey." The bartender says and I turn to tackle him back. I lift him high into the air and slam him through a table. I get on top of him and begin to relentlessly slam my fist into his face. After a few good punches Persephone touches my shoulder and I instantly calm down.

"He's had enough Grey. Come on and take me to bed." She says and I scoff before standing up. I turn and pick her up into my arms and carry her to the second floor of the bar.

-slight bartender POV-

"Damn he put you through the ringer." I say as the guy gets back up.

"Fuck man. She didn't say he hit like a fuckin Mack Truck. You get the blood?" He asks and I hand him the napkin with Grey's blood on it.