Operation Homebound

I do not own KDA, TF 141, and anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I drop into the sewer system and look around as Ghost lands behind me. As the others cycle in Ghost and I move further in. Suddenly we hear a bird whistle and I raise my rifle up. "It's us Farah!" Price says and a woman walks out of a corner.

"Price. I'm surprised you care about one Marine." She says and I grip my rifle tightly.

"Yes well. She was a part of a squad that saved the Princess, and some of our friends in the SAS. So I feel like we owe her one." Price says and Farah looks at me.

"You found another Ghost?" She asks and Omega chuckles.

"Smiles is harmless... unless you target his family. Then I've never seen someone turn so heartless." Omega says making me scoff.

"Whatever. Can we get a move on?" I ask and shift slightly.

"Of course Smiles. There are three different access points, this one is the most guarded, but it's closer to the prisoner." Farah says and I nod.

"We'll take this one." Ghost says and I smile while nodding. We walk up to the ladder and I climb up first. After moving the cover I climb out with my pistol at the ready. I motion to Ghost to come up and we sneak into the hallway. I peak left and put a bullet into the soldier's head, as Ghost does the same to the right. We proceed down the hall in search of the holding cell. As we move down the hall, we can hear gunfire, and yelling.

"Guess they chose to be a distraction." I say and Ghost nods.

"Let's make sure it counts." He says and I nod. As we move through the hall a guy walks out of a room, I slam the butt of my gun across his face, Ghost slams him into the wall, and begins to stab him repeatedly. I raise my rifle up, firing two times, the two soldiers drop dead as they turn the corner. We move further down the hall where we come up to an intersection.

"I've got left." I say and he nods.

"Keep your comms on." He says and we split up. As I move down my hallway everything becomes super quiet. Eventually I come up to the prison cells and I find Olga hanging up.

"I found her." I say into my comms only to get static in return. "Ghost. Omega. Price." I say only to still get static. I shake my head and move into the cell. "Olga." I say softly and she looks up at me.

"Long time no see Wolfie." She says softly which shocks me. I lift my mask up and she smiles at me.

"How'd you know?" I ask her and she chuckles.

"Come now Kiddo. You really think I couldn't recognize your aura? I knew you'd come back for me." She says and I break her out of her chains.

"Can you fight?" I ask and she laughs.

"I've been itching to put these bastards down." She says and I hand her my rifle with the magazines. "I can take the pistol." She says as I pull out my pistol.

"No. I feel more comfortable with you having the rifle." I say and we begin to move out of the cell. As I check left, Olga swings out, and fires three rounds killing a soldier.

"God that felt good!" She cheers and we move down the hallway. As we move a man jumps around a corner, he knocks my pistol away, as I struggle to get my footing, he's able to pull out a switchblade, and stabs me in the stomach. I grunt before slamming my knee into his chest, I throw him against the wall as I pull out a karambit, I shove the karambit into his lower stomach, and rip it upwards.

"Pathetic." I growl and spit at his feet before ripping the switchblade out.

"You alright?!" Olga asks and I nod.