The Offer and The Mess Up

I do not own KDA, LoL, or anything referenced.

-Grey POV two years later and Grey will be 22 years old.-

I sigh as I sit in my apartment looking at Olga's Rabbit Foot. I haven't been very social over these past two years, only talking to Persephone, and a few others. A knock happens on my door and I get up to open it. "Sup bro. Mind if we come in?" Omega asks and I nod before opening the door all the way.

"What's up?" I ask as I pour us some coffee.

"How are you doing first of all? I know you haven't moved on from what happened to your squad." Omega says and I sigh softly.

"I'm alright. Persephone has been keeping me grounded and I've been helping her. Akali and KDA have been a big help as well." I say and he nods.

"Well Grey. I've got a job coming up and I need two more people. These people were requested personally by my clients." He says confusing me.

"Why would I be requested?" I ask and he sighs.

"You and Persephone actually and it's both the Queen's Daughters. I told her I could talk to you personally." He says and I sigh. "When would we leave?" I ask and he sighs.

"Tonight." He says and I shake my head.

"Sorry but I've got a party to go to with KDA. They said they have some big announcement, and want me to bring them flowers." I say and he smirks.

"About fucking time they asked you! You dense bastard!" He cheers and I shake my head.

"Whatever bro. If something comes up I'll call you." I tell him and the guys chuckle.

"You're going to be busy with those girls tonight." Phantom says as they get up.

"Shut up! Here's Persephone's address so you can talk with her." I say and they thank me before leaving.

-small timeskip-

I groan in annoyance as I wear a tuxedo and pull up to a fancy party. "Damn girls are lucky I care about them." I growl and grab their favorite flowers. "I hate these types of events...they make me so paranoid." I say to myself and walk up to the valet.

"Hello sir. Name on the list?" He asks and I hum.

"I'm the plus one for KDA." I say and he checks before giving a forced smile.

"Grey Koi-Len?" He asks and I nod showing my ID. "Go right ahead." He grumbles and I walk in. I get immediately uncomfortable as I see a lot of rich people.

"Where are you girls? You all know I have bad anxiety in crowded places." I say to myself and walk around a bit.

"Excuse me sir. The hired help needs to be in the back." A man says and I growl at him.

"What did you call me?" I ask lowly and he shifts uncomfortably.

"Are you not hired help? We only hire Vastayan since they have it bad." He says nervously and I sigh.

"I'm sorry man. I'm not a hired help I'm a retired combat medic. I'm here looking for my friends KDA." I say and he smiles.

"Well thank you for your service and I think I saw them by the stage." He says and I smile before walking away.

"Come on Grey. You need to confess to at least Akali before... it's....too late." I say and my heart breaks as I see Akali kissing a guy. She looks my way and gains a shocked look. I look away from her and storm away while throwing down the flowers. I get on my bike and don't even put my helmet on as I burn rubber out of there. I sent a quick text to Omega saying that I'll be there in thirty.