The Cookout

I do not own KDA, LoL, or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

I help pack their cars with their new clothes before getting on my bike. As we pulled out I put on my music and we hit the highway. As I follow the girls I pop a wheelie. Suddenly someone flies past the girls on the shoulder, almost sideswiping Ahri, I land my front tire down, and speed off after this bastard. It isn't long before I catch up to him and bang on his window. He looks over and gives me the bird to which I punch his side mirror off or his car. When he tried to hit me I slowed down, then sped up to hit the other mirror, by then a cop got behind us, and we both pulled over.

"What the hell is going on here?!" She asks and I take my helmet off.

"This bastard flew down the shoulder and almost hit my friends!" I yelled and pointed to the guy who got out of the car.

"Maybe your friends shouldn't be slow in the left lane!" He yells and I glare at him.

"Hey dumbfuck we were in the right lane!" I yell at him and he starts moving towards me. "You don't want to do that bitch boy." I say calmly before the police woman steps in.

"Why not? I'm looking at you and I know I can beat your ass." He says and I laugh.

"Then you've already lost." I say calmly and he looks confused.

"Stand down Marine." The officer says and I nod at her.

"Marine?" The man says confused and the officer looks at him.

"Yes. The way he carries himself, how he talks, and how he even analyzes you all scream Marine." She says and I nod to her. Before this goes on the girls pull up and Ahri gets out shaking slightly.

"You alright?" I ask walking up to her and she nods.

"Just a little freaked out." Ahri says and I pull her into a hug.

"You're okay." I say softly and see her tails wag slowly. I turn back to the man with new found anger. "You've got two seconds to apologize to her before I break you." I growl and the man quickly nods. I glance at the officer to see her whistling and look away.

"I'm sorry Ma'am! Just please call off your friend!" He screams and I glare at the man.

"You calling me a dog?" I ask growling and he backs away quickly. Suddenly Ahri puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you Grey but he did apologize like you wanted." Ahri says and I nod to her.

"Right. Besides we have a cookout to get to." I say and quickly text my Squad Mates the time and place. I nodded to the officer who wrote the man a few tickets. I get on my bike and we all head back home.

We all pull up to the small rancher house, and see a bunch of cars throughout the yard. I park my bike and get off as the girls get out of their cars. Akali runs up and jumps onto my back before I can take my helmet off. "Kali!" I say in shock as I take my helmet off.

"What? You always used to carry me when we were kids!" She says and I shake my head.

"I know. I just wasn't ready." I tell her and she smiles at me.

"Well Wolfie! I didn't know you were popular with the ladies." Olga says and I smile at her as she walks up. "Wolfie this is my doting wife Ally, Ally this is the best damn medic I've ever worked with." She says and I wave it off.

"That's just because I have the best leader in the military." I say with a laugh and offer a hand to Ally. "I'm Grey." I say and she smiles.

"I've heard everything about Grey. Our kids can't wait to meet their older brother." Ally says and shakes my hand.

"Where are the Little Ones?" I ask and Olga blushes.

"With their Grandparents. We wanted some alone time tonight." Olga says making me chuckle.

"Man. Not even home for a full day and I'm looking at all of your ugly mugs." Persephone says and I laugh with Olga.

"But Persephone, I thought you loved me? All of those passionate nights I listened to your drunk rambling." I begin and she growls.

"Oh put a chew toy in your mouth ya bastard!" She yells before all three of us laugh.

"Is this where the party is?! I brought beer!" I hear Hector cheer as the rest of the squad pulls up.

"Parties out back!" Akali yells and the guys cheer. We all head out back and I put Akali down.

"Need some help Ma?" I ask and walk up next to the grill.

"No Baby Boy. You just relax and mingle with everyone." She says and she smiles with tears in her eyes.

"Ma." I say softly and pull her into a hug. "Why are you crying?" I ask softly as she begins to cry.

"Because my Baby Boy is all grown up! It was just yesterday I was watching you take your first steps!" She sobs loudly. "But you grew up early and now you're all scarred! Just look at your cheek!" She cries and touches the scar on my cheek.

"Mom. Just let it all out." I say and hold her close.

"I'm so scared you're going to die out there! That one day someone is going to come and tell me...y-you're not coming home!" She sobs and I hold her closer.

"I'm not going anywhere anytime soon Mom. Your little pup is always going to come home." I say and she cries more.

"How can you promise me that?!" She asks and I kiss her head.

"Because I have to take care of my pack. You, Dad, Johnny, Noelle, Brittany, and Hailey. As long as you five need me, I'll never go anywhere." I say and hear a bunch of cheering.

"Amen Brother!" Hector cheers as do the other soldiers.

"Now go and relax Mom. I've got this." I say and she nods before going to Dad.

"What about me?" Akali asks and I hug her into my side as I cook.

"I mean the same for you and your friends. I'll always come home to you Kali." I say and blush brightly as she kisses my cheek gently.

-Alright! So this is the last filler chapter and the next will take place two years later. This is your last chance to predict what will happen to our small group of soldiers. Grey almost got into a fight as someone almost hit the girls. The reason being is that Akali adopted them into his pack. Due to his love for Akali, anyone she wants to protect, he'll protect. The girls met Olga and his squad mates. His Mother breaks down in tears as she tells him her biggest fears. Grey will have more interactions with his siblings after the next chapter. Until next time everyone!-