Shopping Trip

I do not own KDA, LoL, or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

We finish up lunch and I hug my family bye. They leave to get things for the Cookout tonight. "Grey!" Akali calls to me as I get on my bike.

"Yeah Kali?" I say and she smiles up at me.

"The girls and I are going shopping but we'd like a man's opinion. Could you come with us?" She asks and I smile at her.

"Sure. This'll give me a chance to get to know them better." I say and she cheers before going to her car. As I pull out of my spot the girls file out one by one. I quickly followed them as I had no idea what stores we were going to. As I drive I begin dancing to the music in my ears and Kai'sa begins to dance in her car. I chuckle and move next to her window, she looks shocked for a second, but then she laughs as we both dance to our respective music.

We pull into the old mall and I chuckle at all the memories. I'm surprised they let Akali back in since she tagged the halls. I park next to Kai'sa who smiles at me as she gets out. "What were you listening to?" I ask her and she laughs.

"Sorry for Party Rocking." She says and I nod as I know the song. "You?" She asks and I chuckle nervously.

"Semper Fi by The Marine Rapper." I say and she smiles.

"I'll have to look it up." She says and I shake my head.

"I don't think you'd like it." I say and she gets confused. "It's a military cadence turned rap song." I tell her and she smiles.

"I'll still look it up. Maybe I could sing and dance to it for a military concert." She says and I look at her confused now. "Did Akali not tell you? All of us just made a Popstar group. K/DA is what we're calling ourselves." She says and I chuckle.

"That's cool. I guess she forgot to fill me in." I say as Akali runs up to me and jumps. I smile and catch her while spinning her around.

"You always catch me." She says and I smile as I look into her sky blue eyes.

"Always. I'll never let you fall Kali." I say softly and she blushes. I put her down and look at the other women. "Alright ladies! Let's shop until you drop, and don't worry because I'll carry everything." I say and they cheer before dragging me inside. Immediately they took me to an expensive clothing store. They all head out in different directions leaving me confused on who to follow. Suddenly there's a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see a familiar face.

 Suddenly there's a tap on my shoulder and I turn around to see a familiar face

(Alecia Hellsing)

"Ah Grey. Has it been six years already?" Alecia asks making me laugh.

"No. It's been one year and a few months. I'm home on leave right now." I say and she nods.

"What are you doing in this woman's store?" She asks and I smile.

"Helping Akali and her new friends pick out outfits." I say and she frowns.