Peace and Protection

I do not own KDA, LoL, or anything referenced.

-Grey POV-

We landed in England and both Persephone and I put on our masks. "Why put on your masks now?" Nora asks and we look at each other.

"I'd rather my Mother not know that I'm putting myself back in danger. Besides there are some people I'm trying to avoid too." I say and Persephone hugs my shoulder. As soon as the plane lands Persephone and I are the first to get up. We get by the doors with our assault rifles ready.

 We get by the doors with our assault rifles ready

(Persephone's new SR-16)

(Grey's HK416)

I open the door and we sweep the surroundings. Soldiers look shocked and the Princess walks out with Lucina and the others. I walk up to an important looking man as Persephone looks at the rooftop. "Where's our ride?" I ask him.

"We can only discuss business with-" Hr begins and I get in his face.

"I don't fucking know you, so I don't trust you. Now where is the ride before I strategically take one of yours." I growl and he nods quickly.

"R-Right over here sir!" He says and we walk past some cameras.

"Point those cameras somewhere else!" I growl and they do so immediately. We walk up to a black SUV and I immediately pop the hood. I scan through the systems as Persephone checks all the underneath.

"Clear down here Smiles!" She says and I nod.

"Clear up here Oni. Search the trunk and I'll do the front and back." I say and she nods. As we move I look back to see Nora smiling with stars in her eyes, Lucina and the guys are making sure to scan over our surroundings, and the guy looks nervous. I open the passenger door and open the glove compartment. "Oni!" I call to Persephone and she runs up to me.

"What's up Smiles?" She asks and I hold up a small device.

"What's this?" I ask and she looks at me.

"Looks like a recorder. Seems like someone wanted some dirt on the England Royal family." She says and I toss it to Omega. He looks at it then nods to me before walking up.