I'm To Blame

I do not own KDA, LoL, or anything referenced.

-Grey POV six months after the last chapter-

"Olga. Shouldn't the Rangers or Delta Force handle this?" I ask as she speeds through the desert.

"We're the closest thing to back up they have Grey! The castle they're besieged in can't protect them forever, and the only other nearest group is that Mercenary Group." She explains as she floors it.

"You mean those people that call themselves Guardians?" I ask and she nods.

"We are to assist the SAS as they protect the Queen's Daughter. Apparently she was taken from her plane as soon as it landed. But we have to hold out until the Mercs get there." She says and I nod as we hear the sound of gunfire.

"Dagger six-six this is Zeta Squad, how do you copy?" Olga asks over the radio as I get my gun ready.

"This is Dagger six-six Zeta! I have two soldiers KIA and another injured! We are on the second floor! Shit Keetings is hit! Hurry Zeta Squad!" The man says and cuts the line.

"Alright you guys! Let's give these boys the Zeta TLC!" Olga says as we pull up to the backside of the castle. Hector immediately mows down the terrorists at the gate, and we hop out of the Humvee. "Grey take point and keep your head on a swivel." She says and I nod as we cycle into the castle. Immediately I hear gunfire above us and move to the nearest staircase.

"Americans!" A woman yells before I put two rounds into her chest, and she falls over the railing.

"Blue down the main hall!" I yell and begin fighting towards the room the SAS are in. A man turns around only for me to knock his gun away, push him down, and fire a round into his head. Persephone shoulder checks a guy on my left and puts four rounds into his chest. We move into the room with the SAS and I immediately check on the injured woman.

"Bastards got me good Doc." She says in pain and I nod.

"Don't worry. You're going to be fine." I say calmly over the gunfire. I begin to heal her wounds and her breathing evens out.

"Wow Doc! If only you were here in time for Kilo and Remy." She says looking at her fallen comrades.

"How long have they been dead for?" I ask and she frowns.

"Kilo for ten hours and Remy for three." She says and I nod before moving towards the corpses. I decided to work on Kilo first since he was shot in the heart and stomach. I focus on rebuilding his organs and healing his wounds, I then summon his soul, and shove it back into his body. Suddenly Kilo gasps for air as he looks around in shock.

"The fuck happened?!" He asks and looks at his Squad Leader.

"That would be our Wolfie. He's able to actually resurrect people, as long as they aren't dead for more than twenty-seven hours." Persephone says with a smirk as she fights the enemy. I then moved over to Remy who was shot in the head. I put my hand over her bullet wound and focus on rebuilding her brain. She'll be missing a few memories, but I'm sure she'd rather be alive. I grab her soul and shove it back into her body as I pant weakly.

"Fuck!" She yells and shoots up in shock. I grab my rifle and go help fight off the enemy.

"Dagger this is the Executioner Squad! We are ten minutes from your position and we have a lot of heat on us! Move your people now!" A voice says over the radio.

"Right! Let's-Fuck!" Persephone yells in pain as three rounds rip into her arm. Olga and Hector are also shot along with another SAS soldier.

"Guys!" I yell and move to them only for Olga to grab my hand.