chapter:2 the first meet

NITI POV 

As soon as I entered the institution and sat in MY place where I was sitting for a week. As usual, I sat, removed my books from my bag, and started solving problems. As of now I don't have any friends to talk I am a complete introvert and didn't interact with anyone. While I was solving my teachers introduced me to a person and both of us quickly shook hands.

the teachers ordered both of us to sit together as we had the same portion so that it would be easy for the teacher to teach

the teachers ordered both of us to sit together as we had the same portion so that it would be easy for the teacher to teach. The teacher then assigned them a small room in which they had to sit for the whole year.

The room was filled with silence for a long period of time and now it is becoming awkward for both of us as we steal a glance at each other every now and then. He is giving me no expression look. Yes, the person is none other than our Ranveer .

The teacher just said that WE have to sit, she never mentioned our names.

I started the conversation to reduce the silence I asked" ab.. so what's your name?"

And he instantly replied "Ranveer" his voice was heavy and cold And in a fraction of second he asked " what's your name?"

I replied" Niti ". And here we go again, the room is again on silent mode.

Ranveer pov: 

As I had exams in school I couldn't come to tuition for a week. I don't have many people to talk here so I just prepared my self to go through it . As I entered the tuition I saw one girl she was sitting alone, not talking to people and just solving and doing her work. She is full filling the purpose she is her for I guess. She looks sincere at her work and is focused and doesn't waste time. As I approached the table she was working on I saw her face damn....she looks so beautiful, even though she has no make up on her face she is the most beautiful girl I have seen till now the fragrance of lavender is all around her.

Her eye lashes and eyebrows and so perfect the are natural most of the girls don't have that so the apply fake eyelashes and do something to darken their eyebrows but she is naturally pretty her lips damn the have a perfect shape. As I look further her whole body she is a bit short and a bit  thin probably she is underweight. She didn't realize that I was there . Suddenly she dropped her pen, she bit her tongue and picked up the pen while picking it up she hurt her head to the table I felt it as if it hit me and not her . She then started rubbing her head she is cute really really cute . She is giving me weird looks but I find it really cute. She was wearing tracks and a t-shirt she was looking gorgeous. oh my god Ranveer this is the first time you have thought, starred and noticed a girl that to for so long my subconscious mind mocks me and then my thoughts were interrupted but our teachers.

She said that we have to sit together and all i felt was happiness as i get to sit with her and she cutely nodded at mam and went inside the study room . She went in not before shaking her hands with mine either her hands are to tiny or mine are to huge . I was felling different . I felt as if someone had passed current in to my body . Her hands were soft and smooth. Uff this girl . She then started a conversation her voice was so sweet, no less than a melody actually there is no comparison.

In between the conversation she smiled a bit as an act of politeness and courtesy. Though it was a small smile but still I felt happy and the only thing i could say is uff....and I thought that if her small smile creates wonders in me what would happen if she brings up a large bright smile on her rosy lips and I kept starring at her like a fool . Finally she noticed me staring at her and she asked me if I want something and I just said no and there awkwardness and embracement hits again.

Next part has Niti's pov and more things are gonna come up....

Please tell me if I should continue and do let me know your view in the comments thankyou have a nice day!!!
Insta id : Theunknownwriter88 please follow for updates