chapter 20: Impatient to meet her

Hey cuties, please accept my apologies for not being able to post. Anyway, this chapter has something special, also thank you for supporting me and please continue to do so. READ, vote, comment, share, REVIEW, AND PROMOTE....HAPPY READING!!

   Okay, Niti, calm down

   Okay, Niti, calm down. It's alright. Look at the text. It says, "Oh...yes, I am. I thought you went to bed early."  It's good that I didn't wake him up. "yeah...but sometimes I stay up for work, sometimes I stay up all night too" I lied. Staying up for extra hours was my thing but I hardly stayed up all night.

 Staying up for extra hours was my thing but I hardly stayed up all night

I was surprised that Niti texted me at this hour. After a while, I felt happy, obviously, I always feel so glad when I am around her. " So excited for tomorrow?" I typed out the text smoothly and without hesitation.

" very excited!!!" this reply of hers made my lips curl into a huge smile" Should I assume that you're excited to meet me?" now here I think I needed to hesitate but I was genuinely curious.

" maybe your assumption is right" wow...this girl just said it like it's nothing huge, is she joking or does she mean it...whatever it be, I don't care. She said that's enough for me. We ended the conversation and exchanged good nights.

After a while, I was re-reading all the conversations especially the recent one. I stared at the text "Maybe your assumption is right" I didn't know when my checks turned red and suddenly she texted saying " Do you want to say something?" shit I forgot that whenever I opened her chat it shows as TYPING " NOTHING...SORRY FOR THE DISTURBANCE, SEE YOU TOMORROW, BYE, GOODNIGHT" I texted and threw my phone away not waiting for the reply and I instantly dozed off.

The next day we received a message that read " All the students are requested to assemble in the hall, Thank you" We did as they said. " So students we all know the news I suppose. so I don't have to explain much. The busses will arrive soon, until then let me give you the instruction...." I give zero fucks about those instructions all I wanted now is to see Niti. Finally, after an eternity the lazy bus drivers arrived, how lazy can they be?

Today is such an important day and these people...these people came here so late hmm irresponsible.
"what are you thinking?" a voice interrupted my thoughts... " Sid, why the hell are you not on time? you are like these drivers hmm" "Excuse me, we all are on time you are the one who is early but why? Wait I know why are you so impatient"  he said.