chapter 16- the win

Hey beautiful souls, I thought to give an update before I leave.😭please vote. I can see that the reads are increasing but votes are not. If you all like the story then please vote and share it with your friends. Voting is free for you but it helps me and motivates me to write better. and i have 700 reads on introduction please see to it that all the chapters including this get those many reads please😭😭😭😭😭. Can i expect 7k reads and 5k votes on my book till i come back.and please comment also so that i know were i can improve and what is the part you are liking to read.please yeh sapna(dream) sach kardo.Sometimes ranveer's pov might be less and sometimes niti's pov might be less so please don't mind. HAPPY READING!!!!😊😊😊

i thought of posting a chapter for you all because my book has 4k reads and 2.2k votes. I thought i wouldn't post anything as i have exams but this moment is worth posting. Please can i get 600 reads and 300 votes on every chapter....and please vote please 🥺🥺🥺 your author is requesting you so much so maybe you all should fulfill that request.....

Also HAPPY NEW YEAR i hope you all will have a great year ahead.

I was with my friends

I was with my friends. I don't talk to them much but sid he always talks to me he is an extrovert so it is easy for him to talk.

But neither i am an extrovert nor am i even interested in talking to them. They only reason i am here is niti.

I was searching her, as i see her coming towards me...me? Not really she was going to her team that was seated beside us.

As she was walking i knew she would cross me so i went back and settled myself, not at all looking desperate.

She was all most near me ok now i not telling the detailing ok 🙈. We had a conversation and she went to her team.

It's actually good that she leads her team so well. She sat down with them and started planning. She listened to them, she didn't sound bossy not even for a second.

She is really great as a captain. She is perfect.

I went to give the list and while my way back i heard some planning and plotting going on, that to against my team

Now i feel pity for them. There are two of them and after combining their bird brains and thinking something still the came up with such a lame plan that too it is not against me it is against my team member.